xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
I made a small video guide explaining how to do the file edits, plus i'm also adding a link to an already fixed Select file

This is the already fixed select file
It's a temp download link so it won't last forever

Also... please ignore the insane amount of tabs I have open...
1722114915829.png well it's opening now but i'm an error for system.def, i did download and replace the select one already, do i have to do something to the system aswell?

Edit.
Nvm i worked it out, changed the mmmb folder to Mugen1 and it seemed to make it work

MensAlveare

Feb 15, 2018
If you want to use VSelect to mod the game (add/remove characters easily), you have to delete "Saki Mitonoya" and "Lascivious Lycanroc" from your 'chars' folder next to the base mugen exe (uploaded as DoNotUse exe), these two characters crash VSelect. Idunno if it is a case of them being assigned to an already used cell, or if it's fixable, but this solved my problem of VSelect crashing every time I opened it. I have no idea how mugen works, so I had to remove and add each character one by one, fallout modding style :HideThePain:.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Well, while everyone's trying to fix the broken-ass release, I might as well ask since it's MUGEN-related. Does anyone have 's substar content? I'm looking for good futas for my mugen install...

cobrakey

Jan 10, 2022
I made a small video guide explaining how to do the file edits, plus i'm also adding a link to an already fixed Select file

This is the already fixed select file
It's a temp download link so it won't last forever

Also... please ignore the insane amount of tabs I have open...
Ma lord thank you

Jan 27, 2019
Heres a Pixeldrain link to my working copy. Turns out, you don't need the dumb shortcut link at all. You can just use the exe without any issues.

Ronraydan

Jul 16, 2019
i had an issue trying to open the game i found an work arround on the >

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Oh my god, I'm terribly sorry. I've hopefully fixed the issues, and I'm re-uploading fixed versions now.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote