Aug 10, 2019
I have an issue kind of like that but with kuromaru press. i just assumed it was a compatible problem and it happens when i added him to other versions of Mugen.

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Still having the issue with character after rape being stuck in stunned animation with the level going slowmo ex:Minotaur vs yoko after hes done and let the girl go she goes in the air and magicly slide all the way back to the stage level limit and stuck there,cannot take damage and level/game is slowmo.

I have multiple versions of modded MUGEN and this is the first ever one to do this...I am seriously the only one ??? i am at like 8-9 chars that does this now
I've figured out the issue, and I'm working on going through all the characters and fixing it now. I'll put out an update soon.

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Oh great! i thought mine was cursed or something,glad to hear :D

There is also alot of crashes when loading a stage,"filesomething".dsf cannot load,will try to post a screenshot next time

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
Unfortunately, I've tried to copy what looks like what's going on and I can't duplicate this.
I did post my update, but I'm not actually sure how to get the game re-bumped back up on the 'latest games & updates" page, but it's there.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
I am playing with Miyuki and sometimes after rape the AI takes over and I cannot control the character anymore, only after the round is over I regain control of the character.

Edit: I also got paired with male absol for a fight and the game just closed.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes