iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Game has a lot of potential but it's definitely bare bones right now. Understandable though considering this is a secondary game to the man one you're making. Really looking forward to more in the future though. Hope we get the Abella content sometime soon.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
The game's set up was top notch. The dialog seemed forced, but this is still a good one. I didn't even know about the first game, so you get a plus from me just for the change in gender MC. I find it is always nice to play a corruption game like this type here.

Immersion did break some with the change in the women being used for the MC(or should I say FC now a days.), but not that much. They were nice to look at, but we could tell in scenes that it wasn't her. Fans would know for sure. That is the problem for people that use a well known person for anything. Cutting the heads off would work for those not so known people but not for an MC unless you had a ton of media to back it up.

The U.I. is good and you already had a working concept in your other game so that is a bonus here. But since this is a side project. I know the updates will be far away from each other.

None the less good job on a starter that looks like it could go far.

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Hm is there a reason why the content is still locked in the game ? Patron or an error on devs side ..cuz i still see gifs/pics for gloryhole and other stuff in the folders but u cant see it in the game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MultilifeCorruption-0.03.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This so far is the same game you've played a hundred times (usually abandoned after an update or two). It has a slight twist in terms of the meta game but that seems to have no impact on the GrindyMcGrindface game we get here.

Reactions: Jrar and mystafa

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
that's strange, there's an achevement to meet someone at the park but when I go at the park, it says I need to wait a future update. But there's a park scene's images in the file !
there's also scenes in the files for other scene that are said to be in future update.
how can I unlock it ?

randa

May 7, 2017
why can i only play as Lissa i the city. I got the EOC and want to cont. with the other path, like the jungle.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes