Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
:oops:I can't make the savegames in the game, I don't know if there is something to do, if you have any info I'm interested
=========
parcontre j'arrive pas a faire les sauvegardes dans le jeux ,je ces pas si il ya un truc a faire ,si vous avez des info je suis preneur
The demo is short, so it isn't possible save yet.

true, but the character models look terrible imo
Thanks for the feedback, the models will be better in the future, the game was made with a little budget.

looks too promising, that can be bad.
Why can it be bad?
Not interested in playing as a shota-kun.

Nah, monstergirl island is something special.
I don't believe anyone except it's dev has the chops to continue it.
All characters are over 18. MGI is one of the inspirations, but at the same time I am trying to do something different.

So do you have to watch out for buses in this game?
Maybe in this world, you have to watch for a Horse to mount, I'll correct to "mobility". Thanks

Reactions: catsdino

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
Why can it be bad?

usually 3d games like this usually have crappy devs that hold on without releasing updates and leaving the patreon active.

even so for a 0.0.1 demo I liked it, I hope this has a future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoonma

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
usually games like this 3d usually have crappy devs that hold on without releasing updates and leaving the patreon active.

Sadly, that's usually right. But will see. I still feel the sting for supporting MGI during its early days, before it became a scam.

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
usually games like this 3d usually have crappy devs that hold on without releasing updates and leaving the patreon active.

Thanks for the vote of confidence (or hope)

Sadly, that's usually right. But will see. I still feel the sting for supporting MGI during its early days, before it became a scam.
I feel the same way, MGI had great potential before it was abandoned. It is not my intention to scam :cry:

Caulino

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Of course they are, as if anyone would sentence themselves by admitting otherwise. :sneaky: :coffee:

Well, good luck with that. :whistle::coffee:
Thank you! I have programmed a system to check the version and let you know if it is out of date, I intend to update the game a lot
Sture-Win64-Shipping_STIendE01g.png

There's never enough Monster Girl games, this will make a fine addition to my collection.
Since there is no "Monster Girl" in the name of the game, I am free to add more non-monster girls :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
What game is that from?
Genshin Impact. My first thought on seeing the screenshots was also that it reminded me a little of the capital of Monstadt (the town in the screenshot there).

Hi everyone, to change the language, start the game, make a scarf, then there is the small option and here it is.
Can't work out how to make a scarf; I can knit okay once I get going, but I need someone else to cast on for me.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes