InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Is dying from overwork the new hit by car method of teleportation to isekai?
Are they trying to make weebs get a job?
Lol like that'll ever happen, it's more likely we go blind watching anime and reading then tripping and falling to our death

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
i dont mind the bad english, i just wanna know if you will put in buttsex in the future
You mean anal sex right? the creator might depending if he/she has the willpower to continue the game but with that terrible English, I highly doubt it since I honestly haven't seen many summary of games written badly even if they are mtl in game but this one surely got to have both......

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hello. Futa/trans is a fully optional fetish (except for some characters that are not related to the Naruto universe). This is "chakra manipulation" that the player can accept or not. But I think the fierce haters of this fetish should pass by the game.
But if the fetish suits you, the player will have the opportunity to be passive and active inside the game.
I like you.

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
just now i played ;)
it bar bones right now but it is a nice game(y)
hope to see more in the future:coffee:

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MultiverseBallance-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well so her tits even for her are a bit large.. ok I oculd deal with that.. than I saw Futa.. nope I'm out.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
interesting concept, a game where you play to the first blocked animation instead of the end of the update :D

higuru

Dec 10, 2017
I don't mind the whole Patreons get content first, if the final version ends up the same. I just don't understand the size, it's almost a kinetic novel where most of the choices seem to exist just to create the patreon version. Comparing version .1->.2->.3 it feels like the game will reach 1.0 and won't have that much content. Feels like the versioning is random. The concept is good imo, but since it feels like a kinect novel not really my cup of tea.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
I have created compressed version of the game :)
Tools used:
-YAC (https://f95zone.to/threads/yac-yet-another-cruncher-a-game-compactor-v3-3.55421/)
-Ren'Py SDK 7.4.9 ( )
Compression preset: Medium
Original size: 872 MB
Compressed size: 209 MB

v0.3.2

PC: /
MAC (untested): /
note: The mac version is a byproduct of compiling the game in Ren'Py SDK, as i have no way of testing this version download at your own risk

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes