• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Is there any futa on male? Like from pics I can see the blonde women is a futa,can the MC suck her off etc(I dont see anal sex tag).
If yes,then what is the dynamic/relationship between MC and the futa chick like?Is there going to be some actual romance/love/affection system or is it going to one of those 'overly dominant with an extremely assholish personality' futa like 90% of futa on male games out there:rolleyes:...To put it simply,I am looking for gentle-dom,is this gentle-dom? Thanks.

Multiverse ballance

RoseGame
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2022
Is there any futa on male? Like from pics I can see the blonde women is a futa,can the MC suck her off etc(I dont see anal sex tag).
If yes,then what is the dynamic/relationship between MC and the futa chick like?Is there going to be some actual romance/love/affection system or is it going to one of those 'overly dominant with an extremely assholish personality' futa like 90% of futa on male games out there:rolleyes:...To put it simply,I am looking for gentle-dom,is this gentle-dom? Thanks.
It’s hard for me to give you a full answer, because there’s dominance and a softer interaction. I think you should try the game and decide for yourself. But yes, Futa on male is.

Reactions: RayBar

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Overview:
After you die from overwork you must go to hell… unless you agree to sign the contract with the succubus...​
After reading the available reviews, it would seem that I need to know what most of Naruto is before being able to understand this game. And, after trying to read many of the thread posts, I will also need to double my Japanese vocabulary to play ... :unsure:

Is this the case? Is it necessary to know/read/watch all that to enjoy the game or not, please?

e-d :)

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
After reading the available reviews, it would seem that I need to know what most of Naruto is before being able to understand this game. And, after trying to read many of the thread posts, I will also need to double my Japanese vocabulary to play ... :unsure:

Is this the case? Is it necessary to know/read/watch all that to enjoy the game or not, please?

e-d :)
Basically, all you need to know about the show is that it started as a cool supernatural thing with wizard ninjas and demons but by the end it went full-on Giorgio A. Tsoukalos Ancient Aliens but if you need to know the main cast we have Naruto the loudmouth himbo who become ninja wizard president and marries best girl Hinata all while being reincarnated alien ninja wizard Christ, Sasuke the edgelord emo who went to get some milk/cigs all the while being reincarnated alien ninja wizard anti-Christ and Sakura the abusive annoying pink banshee who married the emo who I just mentioned and become a single mother to a child that's better than her in every way.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
person needs to know the plot and background because it is not provided by the game's writer.
Go to google or any other search engine you use and type in Naruto wiki and one of them will pop up as Narutopedia | Fandom
click on it scroll down to synopsis and click read more there you will find a rundown of the show's plot.

Reactions: Doom Marine

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Go to google or any other search engine you use and type in Naruto wiki and one of them will pop up as Narutopedia | Fandom
click on it scroll down to synopsis and click read more there you will find a rundown of the show's plot.
Hence the need to instantly double my Japanese vocabulary, first. :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

Big PP Z

Jul 14, 2022
Basically, all you need to know about the show is that it started as a cool supernatural thing with wizard ninjas and demons but by the end it went full-on Giorgio A. Tsoukalos Ancient Aliens but if you need to know the main cast we have Naruto the loudmouth himbo who become ninja wizard president and marries best girl Hinata all while being reincarnated alien ninja wizard Christ, Sasuke the edgelord emo who went to get some milk/cigs all the while being reincarnated alien ninja wizard anti-Christ and Sakura the abusive annoying pink banshee who married the emo who I just mentioned and become a single mother to a child that's better than her in every way.
I fucking love this synopsis so much lmao.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes