Ayashi99

Jul 11, 2022
I hope we'll get to see Kaguya eventually. It's a pity how rarely she shows up even though after thousands of years imprisoned alone one would think most authors would clue in on how desperately thirsty she should be...

May 27, 2018
haven't seen the Tenten scene yet, but for Tayuya's it's protag.
thanks! thats already worth it then

tried out the tenten route, and you can choose if its you or her, it can also be both, though id have preferred if she had topped properly instead of the "protag" powerbottoming her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayashi99

Ayashi99

Jul 11, 2022
Tenten getting a full route would be nice, yes.
Bonus points if she becomes our wing (wo)man when picking up the others!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I plan to add futa on male. I am interested in this fetish, but I want to give players a choice, so the process of creating two parallel routes takes time. The game already has a futa on male. (Only in a dream, but from this no less hot)
No complaints on choice. But it's a vote on no for for me on humiliation. Not as a kink, anyway.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I plan to add futa on male. I am interested in this fetish, but I want to give players a choice, so the process of creating two parallel routes takes time. The game already has a futa on male. (Only in a dream, but from this no less hot)
I'm very excited for the Tayuya content. She's my favorite.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tayuya should be the main focus. her character makes her what would be the alpha female of any harem. her nature also makes her the most fiercely loyal.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Multiverse Ballance [v0.3.4.1] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 1.21Gb
Compressed Size: 516Mb

Download -

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes