5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Uhm3032

Dec 28, 2023
Someone already uploaded it in Rule34Video... Here's the link if you wanna watch it before randomaccess1337 uploads it here...

Just a side note, i was just checking the Insect Category to see if there's any new videos uploaded there, and someone uploaded it there lmao.

Rem-

Feb 16, 2020
Honestly speaking some of mura's work's girls really seem to have fun but the cleaning afterwards must be horrible, not to mention the babies and possible illnesses
To be fair, considering how leuco works, I don't think there's any cleaning done or so afterwards, let alone not getting sick

Hihihihauser

Dec 18, 2023
Someone already uploaded it in Rule34Video... Here's the link if you wanna watch it before randomaccess1337 uploads it here...

Just a side note, i was just checking the Insect Category to see if there's any new videos uploaded there, and someone uploaded it there lmao.
Is there all versions on r34?

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Gotta wonder why he doesn't just move to fanbox. Pretty sure mastercard is still usable and there's no content restriction like patreon. He even has pixiv account already
On the other hand, what is stopping those company to just ban fanbox next?

iknowman

Feb 12, 2018
On the other hand, what is stopping those company to just ban fanbox next?
Possible, but I've seen Japanese artists using various websites to sell their work. Pretty sure there are many japanese websites that allow mastercard and etc.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote