5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
I think the next work might have a none parasitic snail version. Would be be cool if he made 2 different versions of snails used. Last reg snail we got was the Yukari one with the roach and hybrid birth.

Reactions: 123777

Sina0256

Jan 30, 2024
View attachment 2563745

Overview:
Murahachirois a 3D artist who makes short animations with the main focus of insects breeding female humans.​

Updated: 2023-10-24
Artist: Murahachiro
Censorship: Partial
Language: Japanese
Resolution: Various
Files: 272+
Length: 1min avg
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2023-05-21)
Download
All in one: - - -
Part 1: - - MEGA - -

Part 2: - - MEGA - -
Part 3: - - MEGA - -
Part 4: - - MEGA - -

Meinan (3 Variants):
- - - -
PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mushikan Review: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mushkan Strip: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Insect Rape Manager Midori's Time: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Gokisando 2023-10-16: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

thanks to randomaccess1337 for the share!

View attachment 2563737 View attachment 2563741 View attachment 2563744 View attachment 2563748 View attachment 2563750 View attachment 2563752
Not all heros wear capes

Reactions: GoatTasteFr

Rem-

Feb 16, 2020
Maybe my morbid curiosity is hitting but I wonder how exactly the parasite leuco transformation works on the girls aside from just some little drawing of DNA changes. I know this is hentai logic but it would be fun to see a deeper look...With even more leuco on the way later hopefully

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Maybe my morbid curiosity is hitting but I wonder how exactly the parasite leuco transformation works on the girls aside from just some little drawing of DNA changes. I know this is hentai logic but it would be fun to see a deeper look...With even more leuco on the way later hopefully
Well if we take it in a realistic Biological approach. Lets just say the Leuco Parasite is somehow man made enhanced to be used against humans. Well for one, it is a Parasite, so it will try to pry through the body, to find the heart and brain as its first priority. Once taken over, it will then control the human. Probably the human is already somewhat brain dead but in hentai logic, lets just say it enhances your sexuality and your arousal and excitement by a 1000.

The Greenish parts of the body are probably the parasites that overtaken the muscles and blood, mixing its own genes with the skin, leaving a dead skin which is black and green.

It will basically be more like a zombie virus then. Or rather one that spreads by literally Sex. The infected hosts will chase after every nearby victim possible and will r*pe them. And then the host will spread its eggs and production and probably make nests and etc.

Which will basically makes humans be afraid to procreate or have any sexual contact, because they might be carriers of the parasites, and in the end, we might all die from under-population.

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
Well if we take it in a realistic Biological approach. Lets just say the Leuco Parasite is somehow man made enhanced to be used against humans. Well for one, it is a Parasite, so it will try to pry through the body, to find the heart and brain as its first priority. Once taken over, it will then control the human. Probably the human is already somewhat brain dead but in hentai logic, lets just say it enhances your sexuality and your arousal and excitement by a 1000.

The Greenish parts of the body are probably the parasites that overtaken the muscles and blood, mixing its own genes with the skin, leaving a dead skin which is black and green.

It will basically be more like a zombie virus then. Or rather one that spreads by literally Sex. The infected hosts will chase after every nearby victim possible and will r*pe them. And then the host will spread its eggs and production and probably make nests and etc.

Which will basically makes humans be afraid to procreate or have any sexual contact, because they might be carriers of the parasites, and in the end, we might all die from under-population.
That or a more morbid conclusion that being the host gets eaten alive by a giant bird since that's the irl goal of the parasite XD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote