5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
That's sometimes what I look forward in tough time.... A ray of degenerate light
Aren`t we all here to shower in the glory of degeneration?

Normal people think that BDSM is the kinky stuff.
I yawn in boredom of that vanilla stuff.

Giant insects is where it`s at!

thanh222222

Feb 23, 2024
Aren`t we all here to shower in the glory of degeneration?

Normal people think that BDSM is the kinky stuff.
I yawn in boredom of that vanilla stuff.

Giant insects is where it`s at!
Futa X Futa/femboy is my limit lol, Insect x human I find it's pretty tame.

R@Z0rR!Ju

Jul 7, 2020
I wonder WTF happened now that fantia is pulling the plug for the entire EU....
It is due to the new guidelines from the Japanese sites to block the access to US, UK and EU due to Japanese art-style being sometimes categorized, banned and being reported by Twitter weirdos as CP. So in order to alleviate this issue they decided to altogether block access to their sites for these locations, still you can view these sites through VPN.

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
It is due to the new guidelines from the Japanese sites to block the access to US, UK and EU due to Japanese art-style being sometimes categorized, banned and being reported by Twitter weirdos as CP. So in order to alleviate this issue they decided to altogether block access to their sites for these locations, still you can view these sites through VPN.
Twitter is mankind current biggest mistake , shame that people scare what people writing on the internet rather than the profit loss .

Also the next work , imagine if it is Leuco also , may be somehow we can convince him to make one ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote