5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
Hmm , if there is one thing i would complain , that is her 2 legs cover all the good part , would be better if that clitoris mutator were back .

Nastynassy

Feb 5, 2019
I really loved that he updated the full body corruption and gave the girl an actual great looking leuco skin pattern, instead of just painting her green!

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Some of my favorite sets by Murahachiro involve flies. It's somehow extra filthy.

I think this artist has very similar style and content to Murahachiro and this involves flies. If anyone can tell me who the artist is, I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must also be said that when Murahachiro does sets with a gyaru, it's extra nice. I also like office ladies. He's one of the best artists out there and not many do anything similar.

Reactions: lolfacesayshi

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Nah, rather have Monster fuck instead.
Like, big tiddy chicks with pussy gangbanged by goblins, orcs and shit(also beast)
Same here since his animation quality is quite a step above all the rest but he starting to fall into mostly doing the same scenes now it feels like. Every now an then he does Tentacle or Beast stuff but more variety would be great. Then again if Giant Insects is all he is into then it is what it is.

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Some of my favorite sets by Murahachiro involve flies. It's somehow extra filthy.

I think this artist has very similar style and content to Murahachiro and this involves flies. If anyone can tell me who the artist is, I would appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must also be said that when Murahachiro does sets with a gyaru, it's extra nice. I also like office ladies. He's one of the best artists out there and not many do anything similar.
Unless the user who added the Tag to rule34.xxx is messing with it, the artist is

Oh also, I was just asking, if someone added Leuco to MUGEN, imagine we could control parasitized snails to rape those game characters and make them transform...
Would you be willing to pay money to support someone who did that?

Fuckheadmclovin

Jan 28, 2024
Unless the user who added the Tag to rule34.xxx is messing with it, the artist is

Oh also, I was just asking, if someone added Leuco to MUGEN, imagine we could control parasitized snails to rape those game characters and make them transform...
Would you be willing to pay money to support someone who did that?
What's MUGEN?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote