5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
Damn, the new pose looks promising and look at the background, Is she being fucked on water surface??
Those insect-monster-things are efficient.
Staying hydrated is important after all. That way they don`t even need to take a break. Just pull her down for a sec.

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
I think mura need to slow down and make animations with some "story background" than just throw them out day after day

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyoka

Da_DudeUK

Dec 11, 2023
I love the new concept but it's gonna be challenging for him to animate the insect and the girl's movements in the water. I think it will be better if he spends some time to not mess this up

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
I love the new concept but it's gonna be challenging for him to animate the insect and the girl's movements in the water. I think it will be better if he spends some time to not mess this up
The water's not really simulated is it? Would be hard for sure if he has to move it bone to bone.

Da_DudeUK

Dec 11, 2023
Did you guys notice how much his animation has improved? Like in the previous videos, the bug inserts its dick all the way through the pantyhose into women pussies. I'm honestly so excited and can't wait to see what's he gonna perform in the next video!

ramhen

Jan 5, 2022
it would be great if mura make new videos with spiders or snakes in them, nsfw works with giant spiders/snakes fucking women are apparently really rare.

interestingly, i don't really like spiders or snakes irl but for some reason i really love it when artist make something involving women getting fucked/fucking giant spiders and snakes.

i honestly don't know why.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote