5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Flannette

Feb 15, 2022
Are all these posts getting compiled in the main archive? Because I'm scared I'll miss some quality content with my ignorance.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
can i just say i love this thread? everybody coming together, carefully pouring over this absolute degenerate filth with the calm and politeness of professionals at work. god bless you all.
Discussing the newest release of Human Woman Gets Sexually Assaulted by Giant Cockroach with my fellow academics

View attachment 2815667

This is pure distilled degeneracy. Wish there were more authors like this :LUL:
There's Chiba Tetsutarou.
You people are sick…

and so am I!

Last edited:

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
Somebody keeps making a fake murahachiro account. Please report. Mura confirmed on his fantia that it is not him The faker

Reactions: Shinrato

Borponoid

Nov 22, 2018
I want to know as well
As far as I'm aware no. Better save them as they come. Especially if you like the clothed versions. Unfortunately most ppl only upload the naked versions. Thankfully I'm subbed to him again so now I don't have to worry about it.

Reactions: DeltaP5

lookyout

Nov 30, 2020
As far as I'm aware no. Better save them as they come. Especially if you like the clothed versions. Unfortunately most ppl only upload the naked versions. Thankfully I'm subbed to him again so now I don't have to worry about it.
Damn.. thanks

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I upload both to my physical archive, Google Drive , and rule34video. Usually only keep the nude ones for personal viewing though.

Nov 21, 2021
Return of Roiko 2023/08/09

Request 1: Leuco parasitism Recurring
Grokimo is divided into levels ↓↓↓
Level 1 (No mutation)
Level 2 (Eyes, nipples, ovaries mutation)
Level 3 (Level 2 + Nipple tactile sensation) , Eye transformation)
Level 4 (Level 3 + eye touch, Reiko larva )

1691613022672.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote