Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
This game was a time waster for pregnancy fetishists. The art wasn't amazing enough for me - that is until I unlocked the tank, which hammers her belly to birth canon fire which has to be seen to be believed.

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
I liked this game. It's not exploding with content, but it does something different plus preg content, also some nice pixel animations.

tsg123

Jun 10, 2017
there are more endings. anyone know how to get them? do i just keep playing and more levels i beat the more endings i get?

Oct 12, 2018
there are more endings. anyone know how to get them? do i just keep playing and more levels i beat the more endings i get?
Haven't beaten it myself yet, but the way it seems to work is just the more waves your survive, the more endings you unlock till you get the final ending, bad or happy, no idea what is needed for either though.

Only thing I know is, either I suck, or this game is not balanced around beating it in one go from New Game, which is what I find myself committed to doing at this point for whatever reason. Seems like its easy enough though if you do the load game option after losing, as the only time I did it I seemingly had max resources upon loading back in.

If anyone has beat it in one go without losing, any thing to rush or prioritize in terms of towers? Vampires hold well early on,especially alongside a mushroom girl or two, but even with a penguin or jack wave 25 is absolutely killer for me. Is it better to jsut try and save up for whatever the most expensive tower is, as I haven't used/unlocked him yet to know how powerful it is, or am I better off just spamming the entire field with weak things like ghosts then scaling up later on?

Edit: I definitely just sucked. Managed to not even take a single point of damage, and it definitely just relied on getting access to the most expensive tower. The goblin king and Cum tank basically make the end game trivial, as if having infinite mush room girls, healing/attack speed spells, and all the other consumables wouldn't make it easy enough on its own once you get through the mid game. Wave 24-25 is definitely the biggest make or break point it feels like though if you're going for a single run with no reloads.

Last edited:
Reactions: pg13onlyguys

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
so in case anyone hasnt figured it out yet, you can "lvl up" your towers by standing next to them and pressing the green ^ icon. it costs another tower of that type to do (ghosts for the ghost tower) and they can be leveled up to 3 afaik, after you can fuck the tower for semen. no idea if its stats are actually going up though since i cant tell

FarmerKyle

Feb 3, 2018
Anyone else having trouble using the buff item that increase tower attack speed and heals the blockers(Mushus)? I'm pressing 'q' and the item isn't being used. Not when I don't have Mushus, which just might be a nice QoL thing, or when I have Mushus at full or less then full health. And I know the key is working fine, and I'm not led to believe it's assigned to another key. I tried them all and got squat.

Yekul

May 13, 2018
Anyone else having trouble using the buff item that increase tower attack speed and heals the blockers(Mushus)? I'm pressing 'q' and the item isn't being used. Not when I don't have Mushus, which just might be a nice QoL thing, or when I have Mushus at full or less then full health. And I know the key is working fine, and I'm not led to believe it's assigned to another key. I tried them all and got squat.
You need to be clothed to use items other than Mushus.

No idea as I completed the game on the first run but you fully unlock the gallery at the end.

Salamuder

Mar 31, 2022
I would like bigger belly sizes and and big milky breasts not limited to consumable items. obtain them through a permanent perk , just like the alter.

Reactions: Gigachad
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes