Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Buy the mushroom lady, put defense near the area to buy stuff. Get pregnant and walk to the store, use cum to buy more mushroom lady. when you have enough, get pregnant, wait till the gauge is white, give birth and hope its a rabbit, rabbit just wipe hordes in seconds.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
The game is better than I expected it to be. Ironically the Tower Defense is by far the weakest aspect of the game. The enemies only come from one direction, and seem to have no difference other than some have more health. Instead what makes the game fun is it encourages you to get raped on purpose to harvest semen to buy the other stuff besides the towers. Dunno if there an alternate "good" ending for trying to not be raped, and win with towers only. It would be a lot harder, and more boring.

Reactions: Gigachad

foux

Oct 19, 2017
anyone know what the point of the pink slime 'pet' you can buy a lvl up is?

sonicmcq

Sep 20, 2017
The pet auto attacks enemies with underground tentacles and you lvl up my milking yourself. I think leveling up increases attack frequency.

Aug 22, 2021
At the very least, the attacks get more effective (more damage, more frequency, or both) and the animation changes as it levels. No idea what the level cap is though, I am at 11 so far and it is still increasing.

fexacon

Jun 21, 2018
Game gets near impossible at around wave 25. You can kind of cheese some things, but after a while you're literally just hanging on by a thread. Neat game. Seems kind of demanding though.

EDIT: Got to level 30 literally right after posting this. Definitely invest in the vampire and the lil slime tentacle thing you breastfeed. It absolutely saves your life lmao. Keep on truckin.

Last edited:

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
You should buy the pet immediately as soon as you can afford it. Then you can buy the milk injection looking purple thingy for 20 semen and keep feeding it to the pet. It's easier to level the pet during the early stages and will be your main DPS for the time being. The pet at lvl 6 or beyond [I got it to lvl 20] Will have AOE attacks which can decimate hordes. A mushroom tank or two should keep them in one spot for the AOE attack.

Purchase the Tower that looks like a mini vampire that shoots out a red missile that passes through enemies and that's all you need for the early stages level it up to max when able but priority is the pet. This tower + the pet make for good AOE damage and should last you long enough for two altar upgrades and until your first strongest tower

So get raped, fill the altar, buy the injection then go left of the altar, feed the pet, go back and get raped rinse and repeat. By doing so you eventually will be able to upgrade the altar twice by the time you have your first strongest tower it's time to buy the gold upgrades which changes the crystals you get into gold higher value crystals. This should keep your mana and semen economy healthy you can also purchase some heals for the mushrooms and doubles as speed up for the tower [you need to get dressed in order to use the spells] as you gain more crystals from the gold buff you can upgrade the strongest tower faster. Keep on buying strongest towers. By the time i maxed out the 2nd strongest tower the game is done.

Start to end game build.

*Keep the mushroom in between 2nd tower and 3rd Tower slots

1.) Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [Vampire] > Third tower [Ghost]
2.) lvl 3-6 Pet Milk Feeding Station > Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 2 Vampire] > Third Tower [Ghost]
3.) lvl 7-9 Pet Milk Feeding Station > Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 3 Vampire] > Third Tower [Ghost]
4.) lvl 10-12 Pet Milk Feeding Station > lvl 2 Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 3 Vampire] > Third Tower [Ghost]
5.) lvl 13 Pet Milk Feeding Station > lvl 3 Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 3 Vampire] > Third Tower [Ghost]
6.) lvl 15 Pet Milk Feeding Station > lvl 3 Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 2 Vampire] > Third Tower [Strongest Tower]
7.) lvl 16 Pet Milk Feeding Station > lvl 3 Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 2 Vampire] > Third Tower [lvl 2 Strongest Tower]
8.) lvl 17 Pet Milk Feeding Station > lvl 3 Altar > 1st tower [none] > 2nd Tower [lvl 2 Vampire] > Third Tower [lvl 3 Strongest Tower]

When you reach 8 you probably know what to do already do your own thing.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2021
There is a certain bug in which your character constantly moonwalks can anyone find it? i was spamming random effects and had sex with one of the towers with big tits

Reactions: Skyzenski

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
This tower game was great! Nothing beats consensual monster sex for the purpose of breeding potential allies to help fight hehe. Loved feeding my tentacle pet milk and watching him become more powerful.

Emanuenzox

Jun 14, 2020
Buy the mushroom lady, put defense near the area to buy stuff. Get pregnant and walk to the store, use cum to buy more mushroom lady. when you have enough, get pregnant, wait till the gauge is white, give birth and hope its a rabbit, rabbit just wipe hordes in seconds.
you can press control to skip the gauge for the birth

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes