2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
View attachment 2015247

Overview:
Muratpg is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters principally from Tekken (mainly Asuka and Alisa) and Final Fantasy. Significant amount of rape, blood and cumshots.​

Updated: 2023-04-02
Artist: Muratpg -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: 1080p
Length: 201 animations (01:14:26)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Torrent (2022-10-04)
Download:
2021-1: - - PIXELDRAIN -
2021-2: - - PIXELDRAIN -
2022 Jan to Aug: - - PIXELDRAIN -

2021-2022 compressed: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Full collection 1080p reencoded (to 2022-11):
SFM: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
SFM Final Fantasy & Tekken: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Blender: - - PIXELDRAIN -
Blender Tekken: - - PIXELDRAIN -

2022 Sep to Nov: - - PIXELDRAIN -
2022 Sep to Nov compressed: - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Update to 2023-03-22: - - -

View attachment 2015248 View attachment 2015242 View attachment 2015243 View attachment 2015244 View attachment 2015245
thk´s

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
is anyoen willing to do an updated torrent for this collection please, all the go file links are dead, pixeldrain is iffy for me and the rest are to damn slow. i reported the gofile links where dead and this is the response i got

Reactions: RGZ34

allence_frede

Nov 25, 2018
I discovered that five videos within the "2023 Apr-Dec" package are experiencing a play error, causing them to abruptly stop playing before the last second. I tried all the download nodes and got the same error.

video list is here:
  • Asuka thighjob.mp4
  • Asuka tonguejob.mp4
  • Lili simple milk.mp4
  • Luna and boyfriend.mp4
  • Yuffie tongue shooting.mp4

I found a simple command to fix the errors in video files, that wil be convert video container format with ffmpeg.
It just useful in converting to .mkv, not in .mp4, .ts, and more.
for example:
Bash:
ffmpeg -i "Asuka thighjob.mp4" -c copy "Asuka thighjob.mkv" -y
The .mkv file plays fine with no errors, marvelous! ha~

Last edited:
Reactions: RGZ34

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
UPDATE 2024-01-18: Added the latest videos

I did my thing again. I kept most of the videos reencoded them as usual (AV1 or x265, 1080p), normalized them (the ones with sound) and renamed them all. I also interpolated the newer ones to 60FPS. This results in 155 videos of about 580 MiB.

Crypto Degen

Oct 15, 2022
Hopefully more Tekken content now with the new game.

Had some time to kill on my phone so did a quick edit.

Asuka's First Time:

1 minute loop in 2x speed, 60fps, replaced audio and added some contrast+sharpen.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
UPDATE 2024-01-18: Added the latest videos

I did my thing again. I kept most of the videos reencoded them as usual (AV1 or x265, 1080p), normalized them (the ones with sound) and renamed them all. I also interpolated the newer ones to 60FPS. This results in 155 videos of about 580 MiB.

Enjoy!.
do you have this one?
muratpg.png

BlenderArtEnjoyer

Jun 23, 2021
I like the characters he using, but some anims looks too clunky and rape isn't my thing.
I've been (sort of) following Mura ever since i first came across him during the sfm days. I normally would see his new animations every now and then whenever i would search for Tekken stuff. I really thought he'd improve as the years went on but all his stuff is still the same. Stiff and robotic animations. I happen to be in a few discords he's in and see he'd share his new animations in them. I don't think there's any point in giving him any criticisms or feedback because he won't listen. He one shared an animation and someone replied saying it was bad. Then gave him tips on how to improve his stuff so it won't look so robotic and Mura blocked him lol. He couldn't react to a picture he posted (that lets you know if you've been blocked). Kind of a dick move to just block people giving you feedback and tips instead of trying to improve.

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
I've been (sort of) following Mura ever since i first came across him during the sfm days. I normally would see his new animations every now and then whenever i would search for Tekken stuff. I really thought he'd improve as the years went on but all his stuff is still the same. Stiff and robotic animations. I happen to be in a few discords he's in and see he'd share his new animations in them. I don't think there's any point in giving him any criticisms or feedback because he won't listen. He one shared an animation and someone replied saying it was bad. Then gave him tips on how to improve his stuff so it won't look so robotic and Mura blocked him lol. He couldn't react to a picture he posted (that lets you know if you've been blocked). Kind of a dick move to just block people giving you feedback and tips instead of trying to improve.
I disagree. The attention to detail is extremely subtle and skillful.

You can see it, for example, in "Asuka and boyfriends," his "obsess[ion] with the small items." The specks of blood around the inner thigh and on the upper shaft, the crumpled up bloody tissues, the used condoms, the disheveled fabric, the boots cast aside. Her face is twisted in pain, her mouth is opening and closing in pain. As one of the rapists grabs her face and sprays ejaculate all over it, she suddenly closes her mouth tight to avoid it getting inside. As another of the rapists ejaculates inside her, her face suddenly relaxes in defeat, submission, and orgasm.

It's actually incredible, and startlingly realistic.

(The relaxation of her expression lasts only two seconds or so; you can easily miss it if you're not paying attention. The way her breasts shift around inside her clothing, as she's being penetrated, is also true to life. A lot of life and motion is implied by the appearance and placement of objects. It is discomfiting--and arousing--because it is true to life ("verisimilitude"). Etc.)

Last edited:

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021

You can see it, for example, in "Asuka and boyfriends," his "obsess[ion] with the small items." The specks of blood around the inner thigh and on the upper shaft, the crumpled up bloody tissues, the used condoms, the disheveled fabric, the boots cast aside. Her face is twisted in pain, her mouth is opening and closing in pain. As one of the rapists grabs her face and sprays ejaculate all over it, she suddenly closes her mouth tight to avoid it getting inside. As another of the rapists ejaculates inside her, her face suddenly relaxes in defeat, submission, and orgasm.

(The relaxation of her expression lasts only two seconds or so; you can easily miss it if you're not paying attention. The way her breasts shift around inside her clothing, as she's being penetrated, is also true to life. A lot of life and motion is implied by the appearance and placement of objects. It is discomfiting--and arousing--because it is true to life ("verisimilitude"). Etc.)
Hard disagree. The dude's animation skills are mediocre and robotic at best, and, as the above user said, he doesn't seem to learn anything with each new animation he does. It's sad, really, to see animators never improve over time. The models he uses are nice, the cumshots are good, but that's about it.

BlenderArtEnjoyer

Jun 23, 2021

if you see an animation from back in the day vs today you'll clearly see the animations are still robotic. He just refuses to improve.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote