2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
wtf happen it JUST got updated like 2-3 days ago why is this stoping
Dev got health problems and he said anyone can take this game now and make it if they want to. Thought for HTML games I can only do basic shit while the maths and numbers stuff is beyond me.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
Dev got health problems and he said anyone can take this game now and make it if they want to. Thought for HTML games I can only do basic shit while the maths and numbers stuff is beyond me.
Make the game a community work and work together i guess if we want to keep this game alive, as a web coder i dont exactly know much bout html games, seems the dev even deleted his f95 account :confused: hope he's gettin better

• Sad
Reactions: arkange994

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
If I knew how to make this format of games I'd love to take this over as I basically spend all day everyday reading Murim novels and the rest on F95zone. Sadly I don't know where to even start learning...

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
If I knew how to make this format of games I'd love to take this over as I basically spend all day everyday reading Murim novels and the rest on F95zone. Sadly I don't know where to even start learning...
i think this game was made using twine (sugarcube) there was tutorials on it all over youtube since i did tried to learn it back then

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
i think this game was made using twine (sugarcube) there was tutorials on it all over youtube since i did tried to learn it back then
What stopped you from pursuing it? Just asking due to you using past tense.

Just because if I did try to make a Murim story, then it'll most likely be a whole new game (no association with this game) as there is not that much content on this.

I'm not the biggest fan of how the start is forced upon the player. Not enough diversity of options to display MC's personality in line to immerse you're self in Murim.

LewdNayshin

Sep 19, 2017
What stopped you from pursuing it? Just asking due to you using past tense.

Just because if I did try to make a Murim story, then it'll most likely be a whole new game (no association with this game) as there is not that much content on this.

I'm not the biggest fan of how the start is forced upon the player. Not enough diversity of options to display MC's personality in line to immerse you're self in Murim.
i understand about the whole different game, id do the same thing as you do + its not tied to other game owners, i was just wasnt confident enough to pursuit and do create a game like this or any other genre alone so i just stopped mid way learning since i also have to create a long ass theme for it, plan the modules and stuffs that the game will have and all that, we can talk on private if you want

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes