Shinichi0418

May 31, 2018
Soooooooooooooo i'm stuck in the scene where Shinigami gave me a choice whether Sophie's father should disappear of atone for his sins. After that Shinigami got so mad that she gave me two choices to continue or to stop, THE STOP BUTTON CAN'T BE PRESSED WHAT TO DO??? But if i click on continue i wound up on the main menu.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Soooooooooooooo i'm stuck in the scene where Shinigami gave me a choice whether Sophie's father should disappear of atone for his sins. After that Shinigami got so mad that she gave me two choices to continue or to stop, THE STOP BUTTON CAN'T BE PRESSED WHAT TO DO??? But if i click on continue i wound up on the main menu.
At that point, Shinigami's love points need to be >=2.
There is a pdf walkthrough you can consult https://f95zone.to/threads/murmur-v0-5-public-devils-dad.41403/post-3538265

Reactions: Shinichi0418

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
At that point, Shinigami's love points need to be >=2.
There is a pdf walkthrough you can consult https://f95zone.to/threads/murmur-v0-5-public-devils-dad.41403/post-3538265
I'm sorry, but I fear that's not quite correct. Avoiding the game over does depend both on Shinigami's love points as well as total corruption points. Choosing 'Please stop' with exactly two love points but a total corruption between one and nine will still lead to a game over. See my previous post regarding the currently implemented bad ends.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm sorry, but I fear that's not quite correct. Avoiding the game over does depend both on Shinigami's love points as well as total corruption points. Choosing 'Please stop' with exactly two love points but a total corruption between one and nine will still lead to a game over. See my previous post regarding the currently implemented bad ends.
I guess I would get it right, since I chose the "please stop" option and didn't end up in a bad ending.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I can only assume the next update is an epilogue reminiscent of "Lord of the Flies' with the MC's head upon a spear. I most certainly didn't expect the cat to be let out of the bag quite so soon after the dual revelations with Sophie/Yui and Helen/Liz.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Seems like too many people struggle to get through the Shinigami scene.

You need to have at least some love points with her to do so. But if you have a too low amount of overall corruption points then the Shinigami will be disappointed and your points with her will be reduced.

Though seems like my math didn't work well, and in the next mini-update, I will reduce the number of corruption points needed to get through without lowering your love points with Shinigami. You will still need to have at least 1 love point with her to get through.

But there is another way to get through if you don't have corruption points at all, as Hordragg said, you need to have at least 2 love points with Shinigami, and press "Please stop".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

You need to have at least some love points with her to do so. But if you have a too low amount of overall corruption points then the Shinigami will be disappointed and your points with her will be reduced.

Though seems like my math didn't work well, and in the next mini-update, I will reduce the number of corruption points needed to get through without lowering your love points with Shinigami. You will still need to have at least 1 love point with her to get through.

But there is another way to get through if you don't have corruption points at all, as Hordragg said, you need to have at least 2 love points with Shinigami, and press "Please stop".
It's the option that worked for me (0 corruption points and I don't know exactly how many love, surely the maximum possible)

I don't know what difference is with the other one.

My intention is to finish the game with 0 corruption points, which I hope is possible.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019

I'm sorry again, but you're not quite correct also, as in fact not a single love point with Shinigami is required to pass the scene as long as total corruption is beyond a certain threshold. I added the exact values to my previous answer some time after posting, as I had initially glossed over the fact that her love points are only evaluated after they've been adjusted based on total corruption.

As for adjustments: how about enabling the option to make her care also on zero corruption points? It would make sense from the characters's perspective and allowed those on a 'zero corruption zero love for Shinigami' route to pass. Overall your math seems sound. I mean, yes, I sucked up to Shinigami. I do find her very… interesting and am also quite fond of living. That being said, I tried to balance love and lewd points on each lady in my playthrough and could've passed her test on either her love points (3) or total corruption points (16) alone.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I'm sorry again, but you're not quite correct also, as in fact not a single love point with Shinigami is required to pass the scene as long as total corruption is beyond a certain threshold. I added the exact values to my previous answer some time after posting, as I had initially glossed over the fact that her love points are only evaluated after they've been adjusted based on total corruption.

As for adjustments: how about enabling the option to make her care also on zero corruption points? It would make sense from the characters's perspective and allowed those on a 'zero corruption zero love for Shinigami' route to pass. Overall your math seems sound. I mean, yes, I sucked up to Shinigami. I do find her very… interesting and am also quite fond of living. That being said, I tried to balance love and lewd points on each lady in my playthrough and could've passed her test on either her love points (3) or total corruption points (16) alone.
Oh, you mean if you have 16+ corruption points you will have 1 love point with her, yes, that's true. And you will pass because she needs at least one point.

For changes, Shinigami care is not something that will go with corruption, I want to unfold the story in that way. I will change the "roof" for corruption points from 10 to 6. So you will receive 1 love point with her from 16 to 6 points of corruption with all the girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, it will be one of the endings.
I hope it is a good ending.

I don't like Shinigami. But, since she's not really a character that I can avoid (and has rescued MC from death), I'm giving her all the love points that I can. I hope that this will change her attitude towards the MC and also the sex scenes (the only ones I have seen haven't liked me at all, in fact they have come to annoy me a lot, especially the parts in which the MC seems to like how Shinigami behaves). If not, I suppose that I will prefer to ignore (if I can) or skip, even using the CTRL, all the scenes of her. Right now, any number of scenes with her that I've lost because I have 0 corruption seems like a blessing to me.

Since I'm not too fond of winning corruption, I'm avoiding it. I believe that for now I have the maximum possible love with each character (except possibly Shinigami, who I think that due to my decision to avoid corruption I must have lost some point)

I'm using the mod to know exactly which answers give corruption and which give love.

It's happening to me a lot that the "optimal" answers of the mod don't coincide with what I choose.

I don't know if a route with 0 corruption points (avoiding doing what Shinigami asks) and 0 love points (basically ignoring Shinigami) makes a lot of sense. Although certainly for me it's tempting. In any case, I prefer to give her love points, if only because MC owes her his life

Reactions: Hordragg

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
I'm inclined to view earning Love points with Shinigami / Ami as the path to "corrupting" her.

If I'm choosing the role of Champion (or guardian) for the other girls, then I want to earn as much influence over her as possible; and I'm willing to endure some psychological discomfort if that provides more information about her true motives.

Reactions: Hordragg

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
The next small update will be the gallery.
I hope you're considering adding the Devil's Doll scenes. They aren't lewd but I enjoyed them (particularly this version's, the 'censors' changing constantly amused me) and since the option to play old versions is in the options menu a lot of players will probably miss them. I actually didn't know myself until I doubled checked to see if you could replay them before posting this, originally I thought you needed old versions.

Reactions: BegoneThrot

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
<333 shinigami i hope there is a shinigami love playthrough

the models and animations in this game are so damn good.
I guess, in my save game I have seen that I have the following variables:

ch2p1shinigamilewd 1/0: (0)
ch2p1shinigamilove 1/0: (1)

So I take it for granted that I'm on the shinigami love path.

I have used the mod to know when you get love points with the LIs, including the shinigami, although I'm not particularly excited about this LI (but since the MC owes her his life, what less than show some gratitude, I say). And I have avoided all corruption points of all LIs. I say it in case it helps you to get this route (I don't know if it can be achieved in another way, I only can explain how I got there).

I hope now shinigami's attitude towards the MC changes.

I agree, I also like models.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I hope you're considering adding the Devil's Doll scenes. They aren't lewd but I enjoyed them (particularly this version's, the 'censors' changing constantly amused me) and since the option to play old versions is in the options menu a lot of players will probably miss them. I actually didn't know myself until I doubled checked to see if you could replay them before posting this, originally I thought you needed old versions.
They will be included in the gallery yes.

I guess, in my save game I have seen that I have the following variables:

ch2p1shinigamilewd 1/0: (0)
ch2p1shinigamilove 1/0: (1)

So I take it for granted that I'm on the shinigami love path.

I have used the mod to know when you get love points with the LIs, including the shinigami, although I'm not particularly excited about this LI (but since the MC owes her his life, what less than show some gratitude, I say). And I have avoided all corruption points of all LIs. I say it in case it helps you to get this route (I don't know if it can be achieved in another way, I only can explain how I got there).

I hope now shinigami's attitude towards the MC changes.

I agree, I also like models.
I plan to open Shinigamir character more, of course.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I plan to open Shinigamir character more, of course.
I don't like the character very much. Most for how she behaves with the MC. If the change is to behave in a less domineering and more vanilla / romantic way, then I might be interested.

For example: I liked the first (I think) sex scene (handjob) so little (I think the MC had to ask please or something like that to cum) that I'm no longer interested in seeing any more scenes with her and, unless it changes, I will not be interested in any in the future.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes