Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Why size so big
Because the game consists of 6.921 renders with an average file size of 477 KiB and additionally 84 animations with an average file size of 8.7 MiB. :geek:

That being said, given and a bit of time (roughly 2 hours on a Ryzen 7400U) it's possible to shave more than fifty percent off its size without sacrificing quality (though the final result may vary a bit given png files as input):
Bash:
    3,1 GiB [##########] /input
    1,3 GiB [####      ] /out_webp
    1,2 GiB [####      ] /out_jpeg
More details can be gathered from these posts.

I'm compensating for my small profile picture
It probably suffers some sort of gender confusion, seeing as it's a png 'dressed' as a jpeg. :giggle:

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
Recently found and played this game over the weekend; absolutely lovely! Certainly enjoyed it. :D

Is the game being updated on a regular basis, or is this one that is updated in bursts over several months?

Also, wanted to compliment the writing; extremely well done, definitely a great one to enjoy. :D

Two spelling errors I caught; in the pool handjob scene with Helen, the word 'technique' is misspelled (I think it was tenchnique or something?) and later one, there's a point (I forget where, but I think it was with Sophie and Yui) where it says 'eachother' without a space in between the two words.

Anyway, thanks for the excellent game; can't wait to see the next update. I sincerely hope the MC gets to have sex sometime soon, and that Devil's Dad likes dripping creampies, because I am DYING to see creampies with the girls! :D

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
ive gotten to a point where no mattaer what the succubus lady kills me and im forced into the main menu, is that just the endgame right now?
It's not the end of the current content but one of two possible game overs. See this post about how to avoid it. Either replay the parts leading up to it picking choices accordingly or use the console (or 0x52's Universal Ren'Py Mod) to give yourself a tad more Shinigami love.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
There are some choices for me that are somehow grayed out and untappable (specifically, karaoke sophia's playful side and needing mom's help in the bathroom).
Is this a bug or on purpose? If so, what do I need to do to make them clickable?

forpor4

May 3, 2020
There are some choices for me that are somehow grayed out and untappable (specifically, karaoke sophia's playful side and needing mom's help in the bathroom).
Is this a bug or on purpose? If so, what do I need to do to make them clickable?
Wait nvm lol, I rollbacked to a different save and chose lewder options and it was no longer grayed out. Finished it though. Can't fucking wait for the next update.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
I never quite understood what bad ends were supposed to add to a game like this. Why allow us to choose in the first place if we're penalised for doing so in any way the deviates from what the dev deems an acceptable choice?. Why add them at all if their only purpose is 'haha wrong choice, try again from beginning because you don't know where you went wrong or what choice I personally deemed acceptable for you to continue'.

I'm not a game dev, so others probably understand the purpose of a bad ending better than I but I've never derived anything beyond frustration from them and generally won't bother going through the whole thing again to find which unacceptable choice lead the dev to cutting the rest of the game off. At that point I'm just pissed off and look for something else.

An hack and slash RPG, yeah needs a bad end when you die or do/don't do this/that. In these games it's just frustrating because it's plain not necessary, come's across as less of a failing on the part of the player and more a 'got you, dickhead, try again' from the dev.

I'm not going through all the story, getting attached to characters and learning about the world presented only to have it pulled out from under me because I did not choose what I was 'supposed' to choose. I'm just going to drop it all together and remember it in a very negative light, not because it was a bad game (many with bad ends are objectively good games) but because the last emotion it made me feel was negative. Updates or not, I won't pick them up again because of that negative association with frustration and (in my mind) 'unjust' denial to the rest of the game for either not doing, or not knowing what was the 'correct' choice.

Just an opinion, I'm sure others have counter arguments for the necessity of bad ends but this is how I react to them and if I do, so do many others.

I don't mind a bad end if I'm obviously doing something stupid (bum-rush someone way bigger than you for example). You did not pick the right choice at some indeterminate point in the past and now game over.. thats a hard pass, it sounds like a fuck you, not a logical punishment for doing something stupid.

Reactions: Darg

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I never quite understood what bad ends were supposed to add to a game like this. Why allow us to choose in the first place if we're penalised for doing so in any way the deviates from what the dev deems an acceptable choice?. Why add them at all if their only purpose is 'haha wrong choice, try again from beginning because you don't know where you went wrong or what choice I personally deemed acceptable for you to continue'.

I'm not a game dev, so others probably understand the purpose of a bad ending better than I but I've never derived anything beyond frustration from them and generally won't bother going through the whole thing again to find which unacceptable choice lead the dev to cutting the rest of the game off. At that point I'm just pissed off and look for something else.

An hack and slash RPG, yeah needs a bad end when you die or do/don't do this/that. In these games it's just frustrating because it's plain not necessary, come's across as less of a failing on the part of the player and more a 'got you, dickhead, try again' from the dev.

I'm not going through all the story, getting attached to characters and learning about the world presented only to have it pulled out from under me because I did not choose what I was 'supposed' to choose. I'm just going to drop it all together and remember it in a very negative light, not because it was a bad game (many with bad ends are objectively good games) but because the last emotion it made me feel was negative. Updates or not, I won't pick them up again because of that negative association with frustration and (in my mind) 'unjust' denial to the rest of the game for either not doing, or not knowing what was the 'correct' choice.

Just an opinion, I'm sure others have counter arguments for the necessity of bad ends but this is how I react to them and if I do, so do many others.

I don't mind a bad end if I'm obviously doing something stupid (bum-rush someone way bigger than you for example). You did not pick the right choice at some indeterminate point in the past and now game over.. thats a hard pass, it sounds like a fuck you, not a logical punishment for doing something stupid.
I take it Shinigami wasn't impressed with your performance and let you slip into oblivion. Well, a very valid reaction seeing as you both failed to do your job and failed to keep her interested enough in you to still keep you around (see details, and it's also being reworked but not removed, mind).

That being said, I really do get your point and game overs aren't my thing, either. I'd much rather her demeanor shifting, access to her power waning, being constantly teased or blue-balled making it much harder to be a gentleman down the line. Barring one from certain choices or switching them around from being either nice or naughty to being either naughty or …not-nice. Generally speaking, impacting the story rather than ending it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

It's not really that you've chosen a single bad answer at some point: you should get different amount of corruption points depending on the love points you have with shinnigami. Hordragg has already explained how to avoid that situation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Expanded on my previous answer.
If you don't get the required amount of points depending on the level of love the shinnigami has, then you get the bad ending.

Reactions: Hordragg

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
I take it Shinigami wasn't impressed with your performance and let you slip into oblivion. Well, a very valid reaction seeing as you both failed to do your job and failed to keep her interested enough in you to still keep you around (see details, and it's also being reworked but not removed, mind).

That being said, I really do get your point and game overs aren't my thing, either. I'd much rather her demeanor shifting, access to her power waning, being constantly teased or blue-balled making it much harder to be a gentleman down the line. Barring one from certain choices or switching them around from being either nice or naughty to being either naughty or …not-nice. Generally speaking, impacting the story rather than ending it.
Nah, I passed when I read about the bad ends. Just throwing out my opinion on them, not that anyone asked for it. It looks good, but I'm stubborn and will not obey, which I very much doubt is an acceptable choice in a game like this. Instead of coming up with anything for those of us that choose to NOT mindless obey, we'll just be cut off.

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
Or I could be talking out of my arse, I haven't actually played it after all. I just really fucking hate being cut off half way through and that is all I'd remember about it. Not that it was good, not that the characters were engaging, not that the models were good, all I'll remember is that it ended with a 'fuck you'.

RylokaLives!

Jul 8, 2021
It's not really that you've chosen a single bad answer at some point: you should get different amount of corruption points depending on the love points you have with shinnigami. Hordragg has already explained how to avoid that situation:

If you don't get the required amount of points depending on the level of love the shinnigami has, then you get the bad ending.
All that means is trial and error, the inability to determine a singular point of failure meaning I'd have to go through over and over again in the hope I hit the correct amount of acceptable choices to proceed, instead of simply identifying the point of fuck up and altering my decision. That's not better.

Reactions: BlasKyau
4.50 star(s) 71 Votes