Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I'm 80/20 on this game so i'm sticking with it, but man is that 20% challenging, some of the dialogue is very juvenile and cringe, especially a lot of the sex dialogue. Does it get better later on or is that just this dev's writing style?
Yeah..I get it and trust me, if it were not for how much I like the rest of it, I'd have already binned this due to the writing. Thankfully, for me at least, the writing is just about acceptable enough to stick with it.
I was struggling through some of the dialogue as well. I'm glad to see confirmation that it's not just me.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Fuck me, i was expecting the game to either get better or stay the same but with the introduction of the mother it suddenly got way worse, the MC effectively meets her, stumbles over her in the shower and then confesses he has feelings for her in like under 2 hours, and said mother goes on to say she's not only ok with her kids being incestuous, she's really fucking happy about it... what? It's like the dev couldn't write a convincing way to explain the different expected reactions for a step sister vs a blood sister or whatever they are without the patch... it just read as completely absurd and so i'm done, there's no recovering my interest at this point so good luck dev-kun but this game ain't for me.

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
I'm surprised at how little content there is here. I added it to my watch list a few years ago and finally decided to check it out since usually that means there's quite a bit to do and more than one girl to have sex with.

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Win/Linux/Mac/Android/COMPRESSED:

Fixed some not unlocking gallery scenes: wallpapers, arts, Helen spanking scene.

Now they will get unlocked as they should, redownload if you had troubles unlocking these scenes.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Win/Linux/Mac/Android/COMPRESSED:

Fixed some not unlocking gallery scenes: wallpapers, arts, Helen spanking scene.

Now they will get unlocked as they should, redownload if you had troubles unlocking these scenes.
Ty, was waiting for this as I was really confused when they were not unlocked.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Playing the remake, just got to the sister reveal, and I saw it coming, but I'm still disappointed that it's not real incest. The incest patch is supposedly official, so I'm hoping it'll eventually make better sense or be somewhat important story wise later on. It wasn't so far as the original got, but one lives in hope. Would hate for this to be one of the only games where, housemate and landlady, or whatever the original script uses, is the better version.

That said, I'm really enjoying the reworked visuals

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MurMur-0.6.1RemakeFix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Liked the girls (specially Sophie, yes, I'm more fond of petite types) and the animations, didn't get 100% about the plot yet but it sure is a cool game!

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
What's the point on having choices if in the end don't matter. You can reject a girl but if you want to continue with the story you'll be forced to accept them all in your harem.
A message/warning in the OP specifying this would be helpfull/honest since the overview states 'Will you make them yours, seduce them, or cherish and love them? It's up to you'...

• Angry

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
To what degree are they forced upon you? Like they're all important to the story so you expecting any of the girls to be kicked out of the club and disappear from the game just because you're not going to date them is kinda stupid.

Also, out of curiosity, who do you not want in your harem?

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
To what degree are they forced upon you? Like they're all important to the story so you expecting any of the girls to be kicked out of the club and disappear from the game just because you're not going to date them is kinda stupid.

Also, out of curiosity, who do you not want in your harem?
As i sad before, You can reject a girl but if you want to continue with the story you'll be forced to accept them all in your harem or there's no more game for you. Also, i never said that i want the rejected LI(s) erased from the story, just give me the option to decide which LI i'd like to romance and add to my harem.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
As i sad before, You can reject a girl but if you want to continue with the story you'll be forced to accept them all in your harem or there's no more game for you. Also, i never said that i want the rejected LI(s) erased from the story, just give me the option to decide which LI i'd like to romance and add to my harem.
That's what the story is if you want a different story play a different game. They want their story the way it is.

OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Haven't seen it answered before. Do we know if the unavoidable lesbian content going to be FF or MFF?
I rather not spend time on this if later on the game will have FF scenes.

• Angry

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The dialog in Murmur does make me wince from time to time. I am very surprised that with the 2 year long rework, the dev didn't change any of the dialog to try to improve it. I wonder if perhaps the dialog was written by a different person, and that is why we don't see any new content, or improved dialog, because the dev is looking for another writer. Just a guess with no knowledge whatsoever. I am just wondering why that the dev would spend 2 years on beefing up the graphics, but keep everything else exactly the same, to the last period. Why not improve it? The dialog with Yui, and especially the mom character is especially poor and juvenile. The other characters' dialog is better, and didn't bother me.

Honestly I don't think it breaks down on visual style. Grandma's House has the cringiest dialogue of any AVN I can remember.
Oh, there is way cringier than Grandma's House. Did you ever play "My Real Desire", or the number one for the worst dialog of any game ever, "Teacher's Pets - The Class Next Door"? "Grandma's House" is practically "War and Peace" in comparison.

Reactions: BigBlob69 and B2B2
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes