Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Here a latest save from 0.5, but with my nick. Don't remember if you can change the name of the MC later. Maybe through mod?

Reactions: Sasugachan

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I replayed, cause i didn't remember much.
Tried to reject Yui, cause i find her honestly utterly boring and have no interest in her whatsoever...only to get the choice either all girls or game over.
As for the new episode, nearly completely focused on Yui... Halfway in the episode i couldn't stomach the constant ''i love u, no the other girls are so much better, i love u'' circle (with the girl i rejected) and skipped it, only to find out no content for the other girls...so good update if u like Yui i guess, not so much if u hoped for any other girl.

Reactions: Demiales

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , OR .

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
-Updated to v0.5b!
-Current game version is a beta, I'll wait for the public version to update the mod!

SCREENSHOTS:
could you pls update mod for v0.6b ? cheers

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Download links are all unusable, except the torrent.
Either 200KB/s or captcha or file too large (over 5GB - so no MEGA download with free account).
Use Megabasterd if you want to bypass Mega limits, I'm using it regularly and it works great. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Still stops at 5GB unfortunately.

Also the Java text rendering gives me eye cancer:
View attachment 1677455
Yeah, but after a while it restart, it's a matter of having a little patience and leave it working, as the softwares switch the proxy list the dl will continue, I got lots of files with it without a problem until now. :)
P.S. On the part of the aspect I agree with you, but honestly I look at it only when the dl is finished, so I don't risk to burn my eyes too much.:giggle:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Im' missing the 3rd shinigami scene, (Shinigami rides you) how do i unlock it
Scenes three and four are mutually exclusive – based on the overall corruption score gained with the ladies up to that point. An overall corruption score of more than zero but less than three will lead to the scene you're looking for.

Reactions: DrFree and Wolfiee
Jul 6, 2021
DD BAKA!!!!
When I see the 0.6 update."yeah,the little devil is waiting for me,im coming"
So,what hell whats that:unsure:,the little devil got a sis?Ok,i like double happiness.
You really know how to seduce us,right.This game is very exciting.I can't wait for the next update.
AND
PLZ MORE DEVIL'S DOLL

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes