Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Help, no matter what I try, I cant run this game
make sure, your Winrar is able to decode japan Language before extracting it. (I'm using NTleas to open the game .Rar)
after extracting, run the game with any Locale emulator and follow the tutorial to play it.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
Game stopped giving materials from research(translated 0.71b). Enemies still appear. Also no drops from them(if they ever drop anything). Started after i'd defeated a group of enemies for the first time. Any ideas to fix?

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
Game stopped giving materials from research(translated 0.71b). Enemies still appear. Also no drops from them(if they ever drop anything). Started after i'd defeated a group of enemies for the first time. Any ideas to fix?
If you're using CardWirthPy, there seems to be an issue with it wherein if you look around for items, nothing happens even though time progresses after the search. I'm not aware of a fix for this, other than to revert to the old CardWirth version.

fhdls123

Aug 19, 2020
If you're using CardWirthPy, there seems to be an issue with it wherein if you look around for items, nothing happens even though time progresses after the search. I'm not aware of a fix for this, other than to revert to the old CardWirth version.
I'm using the one without Py i think. The problem disappeared for some time after i'd done sth that wiped stats and days count but not the progress and items, but then appeared again. During that time i won a few battles and received an item more than once, so now i don't know what causes this bug, hm.

Bzshr

Feb 4, 2018
I'm using the one without Py i think. The problem disappeared for some time after i'd done sth that wiped stats and days count but not the progress and items, but then appeared again. During that time i won a few battles and received an item more than once, so now i don't know what causes this bug, hm.
Did you load an old save? I did some testing on my end, I'm not getting that issue.

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
I had the same glitch happen. Returning to Inn (the cardwirth interface before you load the mushi no kangoku scenario) then returning to the scenario seems to fix it

SyrupGalaxy

Sep 5, 2020
how come when the H scenes start its just a black screen? after the scene is done the background stays a black screen. how do i fix this?

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
What a waste of time and data this thing is way too complicated to enjoy...the 2 file is actually the game again.... although i managed to run the game and managed to enter in a h scene somehow but it's just stuck there like nothing happens so what should i do?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes