Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jack of oob

Jun 1, 2021
Doesn't work at all... When building a random character it just gives an error an when following the rest of the instructions and choosing the scenario there are no 3 options only one and background just goes black.
20211115_095945.png 20211115_100502.png 20211115_100520.png
What should i do now?

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
Doesn't work at all... When building a random character it just gives an error an when following the rest of the instructions and choosing the scenario there are no 3 options only one and background just goes black.
View attachment 1501004 View attachment 1501007 View attachment 1501008
What should i do now?
The text you're getting there definitely shows that you did something wrong. Also when you end up doing it correctly, the profile picture of your character will match that of the game's character.

Try to re-do all the steps in the ulmf step. It does work, it's just that even one mistake can ruin it for you.

Reactions: Jack of oob

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
mentions a patch to enable an option in regards to the wharf roaches and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Does anyone know where one could find the patch for this? The Mega link they posted is down sadly.

Reactions: Drybear

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
any 1 know how to save the game?... when I start the game revert back to when i haven't played the game...

Edited: nvm I found it

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
somebody will undertake to transfer the game to another engine?

for example maker xp / mv or other

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
somebody will undertake to transfer the game to another engine?

for example maker xp / mv or other
I wouldn't be surprised if the number of people that know how to program in CardWirth is in the low double digits. If anyone is going to move it to another engine, it pretty much will be the original creator. Given that it's currently just a side hobby with no updates in well over a year, transferring to a new engine likely won't happen any time soon if ever.

Also, given the structure of the game, I think it would make more sense to move it to a engine for VNs, not the standard RPG games.

Reactions: Horse with a cancer

bxblack888

Dec 9, 2021
Rather than jump through a million ill-defined hoops to get this game patched and translated and running properly, is someone willing to just .zip up their working copy and upload it somewhere for us?

Reactions: f9account

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Rather than jump through a million ill-defined hoops to get this game patched and translated and running properly, is someone willing to just .zip up their working copy and upload it somewhere for us?
Open cardwirth.exe, adventurers inn, Leah.

Saving the game is done at the house, if you're done just alt+f4.

Knightttt

Mar 9, 2020
My mind is melting! How tf do I play this game? This Cardwirth thing is fuckin confusing! someone kindly explain

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
My mind is melting! How tf do I play this game? This Cardwirth thing is fuckin confusing! someone kindly explain
If you just want the scenes use the one I uploaded, the save starts you at the h-scene screen, if you never save the game or click out of it entirely you have access to all scenes.

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
If you just want the scenes use the one I uploaded, the save starts you at the h-scene screen, if you never save the game or click out of it entirely you have access to all scenes.
Sorry to bother but is the game supposed to be 95% in japanese? Aside from one thing written everything else cant be read. Do I need to manually translate from some patch somewhere?

1642886930522.png

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
is there a way to fast forward the animations? When there are animations I have to wait
Not as far as I know. However, you can toggle short animations inside the house. This way, the animation cuts off much earlier and you can proceed if you want. It's easy enough to guess and check, if you want the exact button maybe someone else can help since I can't do it atm.
Supposedly one of the sliders on CardWirth is also supposed to speed up/slow down animations. Though I didn't notice a difference when I tried. Can't remember if CardWirthPy was able to actually adjust the speed.

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
you can, it's on cardwirth settings. well, it just makes the animation smoother(cut the gap between scenes).

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
As mentioned by above users, you can quicken the animation speed in carthwidth options. The trick with that is that you slide the slider to the left to make it faster, instead of the right (as is in usual settings).

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Can someone please explain me, how to find the right buttons?
I can't find the gallery, the house or something else...

And if I find something good, the background is always the same and nothing of that options works, If I click on them...

I really hate this Engine

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes