Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
Anyone know how to masturbate with the mushroom and where to find the slurpsquito?
There are two ways to trigger fap event with the Mushroom: Pickup the Mushroom (by searching in The Forest) when Leah is in "Horny" status or use the Libido Ring on the mushroom.

The Slurpskito will follow you home when you search the Swamp a few time, a text window will appear to let you know, when the "bugger" is in your house, you can see it in the ceiling in the Main Room, every time you going to rest, the bugger will sexually harass you, increasing your "Lewdness" gauge. You can deal with the fucker by repelling it with the "Incense" item (You can craft it or buying at Rumia Shop) or kill it with the " Insect Repellant" item (can only buy in Rumia Shop). When the current Slurpskito is dead, a new one can follow you home should you searching in the Swamp again. The "Incense" item only chase the bastard away, not killing it, protecting your house in a few days until it wears off.

Edit: apparently the "gardonyi" guy is one step ahead of me.

SmalldickDave

Jul 16, 2020
Anyone know how to use the ring? I got it but theres no obvious option to use it

Edit: Nvm I fumbled through the japanese and did something and now it's on my attack bar.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
no these works, I already have them I wanted to tell you everything is working, especially the special designs like the ones he just posted on twitter
Oh sorry, I wrapped my head around what you meant (I think).

The works he has on twitter from what I can tell are like snip bits of unfinished products on a large number of cases.
So the reason why you probably cannot really find those works is because they are unfinished products PLUS on "enty" and "ci-en" these works are titled in such a way that it is really difficult to well "upload them" as in they don't have really unique titles (from what I can tell). And even if someone uploads them under his name these sites probably have some form of countermeasures to prevent it OR perhaps not enough people know about these sites and/or pay for them and payers do not want to screw him over with leaking. (but I imagine again the sites taking serious legal actions on behalf of creators, once the works are finished and enough time passes "you might be able to get them" *wink*)

BUT if you absolutely love his works, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAYING the low amount of 500円 / month to view these WIP products!!!
Since that not only keeps him being able to make GOD ART but he said that with enough people supporting him, he might be WORKING ON GAMES (FUCK YES!!!! :love:) hopefully meaning this game too.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
well to be honest, I intend to support all my favorite artists when I have the means. for me these people are gods! having chosen to devote my life to manga, it will be an honor for me to support them in their projects. but unfortunately I do not currently have the means ... thanks to the covid crisis which made me lose my job ... but believe me if I had the means I will give him all the money he needs. ^^

But thank you very much for clearing me up on the way he publishes his work since all this is in japonas I have a little trouble finding my way there. ^^

Glinko_Minko

Jul 16, 2020
Guys i have an a problem, i install the game and it works, but when the animation scene it just black screen, help pls

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Any hopes for 0.71 translation?
A user on ULMF already translated the 0.71 content:

Though it only translates what got added in 0.71. So if you want a "full translation", you would have to keep 2 separate versions.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes