Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jun 3, 2020
Wait so just to be clear, i need to download cardiwrth and the file, then extract the file into the folder scenario in cardwirth. do i need to download locale emulator as well? also i need to set my entire laptop to japanese just to run this game?
EDIT:So Idid the instructions above and changed the locale to japanese. I keep getting this error tho:

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
Wait so just to be clear, i need to download cardiwrth and the file, then extract the file into the folder scenario in cardwirth. do i need to download locale emulator as well? also i need to set my entire laptop to japanese just to run this game?
EDIT:So Idid the instructions above and changed the locale to japanese. I keep getting this error tho:
Did you change your locale to Jap when you extract the game RAR file?
I've had that error before and I'm pretty sure your system locale wasn't in Japanese locale when you extract the game RAR file and you just put it in the Scenario folder.
Extract the game RAR file again and make sure your system locale is in "Sushi-Locale" when you do so, then put it in the Scenario folder again, run CardWirth, create your player profile as the instruction above and I'm pretty sure this time you're good to "fap"

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
I actually did change the locale BEFORE extracting the game rar file.

Now that I think about it....maybe....I never had that error before....guess am useless now.
Wait, I think I have something for you that would be useful:

This is another guide from the ULMF community, this is the guide that I've followed when I first playing this game, maybe you'll find this guide easier for you

CampCampCamp

Dec 7, 2019
I could successfully downloaded and started the game, but why the languages are all japanese? not only UIs but all stuffs are not translated :(

noeskid

Nov 7, 2020
So I installed the game and got it to work correctly without any issues by following the instructions, only the blue boxes where I imagine the text should be are empty, some things aren't translated as well, not sure if that's just how it is or did I mess up something up, I am in japanese locale and I installed the patch. The boxes were empty without a patch anyway tho. Here is what it looks like -

OrdinaryGamer

Mar 13, 2020
Before I start, I wish you all trying to figure out how play this game good luck cuz the process just to start it is a real doozy.
But I want to ask others who actually finished playing the game already (or just generally nearing endgame). Just a couple of questions:
- How do you get "Temptation LV01" in order to unlock Tempation scenes in the game? This one question has been bugging me the most (no pun intended). I've ran around the island for so long and can't seem to get this 1 LV.
- Just how many maps are there in the game? I've been to the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- How do you get the P.Beast (Dog) r*p* coupon? I can't seem to get it at all no matter what I do. BTW I already got the "Doghouse" before this which really confuses me.
- Can you even find the "red hair and brown skin" girl? (BTW she looks very similar to that one game I played as well. Just can't put my finger on what it was called )
- Lastly, will there be more updates to the game? The game is only 0.70 (0.71) meaning it's still not over (right?).

Also does anyone know who "Mr.183" is exactly? I've been searching everywhere who he is but can't seem to find him anywhere. My closest guess as to his identity is "Viscaria" and Viscaria only sell CG + Illustration. I wish he made more games like this though!

Thanks for reading and answering my questions!
(PS. My first reply in this forum and its about this game... Doesn't really bode well as a first impression. I swear I've been on this forums longer than today! *_*)

Sep 18, 2018
Before I start, I wish you all trying to figure out how play this game good luck cuz the process just to start it is a real doozy.
But I want to ask others who actually finished playing the game already (or just generally nearing endgame). Just a couple of questions:
- How do you get "Temptation LV01" in order to unlock Tempation scenes in the game? This one question has been bugging me the most (no pun intended). I've ran around the island for so long and can't seem to get this 1 LV.
- How do you get the P.Beast (Dog) r*p* coupon? I can't seem to get it at all no matter what I do. BTW I already got the "Doghouse" before this which really confuses me.
- Can you even find the "red hair and brown skin" girl? (BTW she looks very similar to that one game I played as well. Just can't put my finger on what it was called )
- Lastly, will there be more updates to the game? The game is only 0.70 (0.71) meaning it's still not over (right?).

Also does anyone know who "Mr.183" is exactly? I've been searching everywhere who he is but can't seem to find him anywhere. My closest guess as to his identity is "Viscaria" and Viscaria only sell CG + Illustration. I wish he made more games like this though!

(PS. My first reply in this forum and its about this game... Doesn't really bode well as a first impression. I swear I've been on this forums longer than today! *_*)
I'll try to answer what I know and if anyone knows anything that I don't know, feel free to add, and lastly, "Engrish" is not my first language so bear my bad grammar.

1. The game hasn't finished yet so there is no endgame goal here, there are still some unimplented features also (such as Whaft Roach pregnancy, Slurpskito birthing and Parasite egg-laying stage).

2. To unlock the "Temptaion scenes", first you need to get an item named "Libido Ring", the "Libido Ring" is in the Rumia's shop with the price of 1 Libido Crystal, so how to get the Libido Crystal? Keep getting a belly full of insect eggs, buildup the "Lewdness" gauge (there are 9 lvl total) and then purge it at the Rumia shop to receive Libido Stones, there is 20% chance to get a Libido Crystal instead of Libido Stones if you purge the "Lewdness" gauge at lvl 9. And your "Lewdness" gauge need to be above 3 in order to use the Libido Ring. With the Libido Ring, you can use it to unlock "Temptaion scenes" with Whaft Roach, Slugs and Leeches.

3. Yep, that's all the location in the game, in the 0.71, there are 2 new locations: Banana Tree and Waterfall, and with 2 new scenes ( The Larvae and The Ciada).

4. Parasite Beast rape coupon: getting fucked by Parasite Beast for the first time ( when "Lewdness" gauge is at 0 )

5. There are only TWO characters in the game so far: Leah and Rumia, no idea who is this "Red Hair and Brown Skin" chick

6 & 7. Mr. 183 is Viscaria, On the game website in SeesaaWiki in the comment section, the Author answer to his follower question that he only working on the game when he had freetime and in the mood to do so.

Welp, that's that, and you own me a beer.

Last edited:

OrdinaryGamer

Mar 13, 2020
I'll try to answer what I know and if anyone knows anything that I don't know, feel free to add, and lastly, "Engrish" is not my first language so bear my bad grammar.

1. The game hasn't finished yet so there is no endgame goal here, there are still some unimplented features also (such as Whaft Roach pregnancy, Slurpskito birthing and Parasite egg-laying stage).

2. To unlock the "Temptaion scenes", first you need to get an item named "Libido Ring", the "Libido Ring" is in the Rumia's shop with the price of 1 Libido Crystal, so how to get the Libido Crystal? Keep getting a belly full of insect eggs, buildup the "Lewdness" gauge (there are 9 lvl total) and then purge it at the Rumia shop to receive Libido Stones, there is 20% chance to get a Libido Crystal instead of Libido Stones if you purge the "Lewdness" gauge at lvl 9. And your "Lewdness" gauge need to be above 3 in order to use the Libido Ring. With the Libido Ring, you can use it to unlock "Temptaion scenes" with Whaft Roach, Slugs and Leeches.

3. Yep, that's all the location in the game, in the 0.71, there are 3 new locations: Banana Tree and Waterfall, and with 2 new scenes ( The Larvae and The Ciada).

4. Parasite Beast rape coupon: getting fucked by Parasite Beast for the first time ( when "Lewdness" gauge is at 0 )

5. There are only TWO characters in the game so far: Leah and Rumia, no idea who is this "Red Hair and Brown Skin" chick

6 & 7. Mr. 183 is Viscaria, On the game website in SeesaaWiki in the comment section, the Author answer to his follower question that he only working on the game when he had freetime and in the mood to do so.

Welp, that's that, and you own me a beer.
Hahaha! He does have a website in Seesaawiki. (Curse my lack of understanding of "The language of the Gods")
Such an under rated artist. Wish he could make more games but in RPG Maker as well. Animations are smooth and has quality artstyle as well.

Thx for the response!
Also owe you one my dude!
(My taste maybe weird but I ain't an alcoholic XD... but for you... I'll chug one can. Kampai!!!)

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
well, since the artist

well... since he needs money too by selling the CG's, there's nothing we can do about it. hope so, he would create sum side story into the game by using that CG

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Is a there a gameplay walkthrough or guide? Not for installing, for actually playing the game. The commands seem very vague and hard to work out.

How do you fight?

How do you skip through sex scenes? They just endlessly repeat for a minute or so with no buttons or any options. Not skip them totally, just...they don't do much when repeating over and over. I read there's a debug mode that's supposed to have a cheat menu that speeds things up but I can't find that...

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
Is a there a gameplay walkthrough or guide? Not for installing, for actually playing the game. The commands seem very vague and hard to work out.

How do you fight?
Well since I have no clue how much you know I will more or less include most stuff especially after seeing how much effort not a pervy guy and the dudes before him put into answering stuff thus I guess I'm gonna do "my part" since I am a big fan of the game.
Now because I am waiting on the next update plus translation (since my japanese is beginner level) I put the game on hold. Thanks to that after I changed HDDs I lost all of my saves... since I think you cannot really "transition" them... THUS at some parts I will just give vague explanation without pics or leave them out (like trading) because I do not wish to "grind up".
And as for a second "warning" my engrish is not the best + I am a sh@tter when it comes to comprehensible sentences... But I believe in each and every one of you!! :giggle:
Anyway no more stalling...

How do you skip through sex scenes? They just endlessly repeat for a minute or so with no buttons or any options. Not skip them totally, just...they don't do much when repeating over and over. I read there's a debug mode that's supposed to have a cheat menu that speeds things up but I can't find that...

Again pardon if it is a hard read I tried my best. If there is anything else that the wiki or my wall of text does not contain feel free to answer away and I try my best once more... Pardon on the corny jokes as well... look at them as corn flavor text... :p

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2018
Well since I have no clue how much you know, and since I see how much effort not a pervy guy and the dudes before him puts into answering stuff I guess I should also do "my part" since I am a big fan of the game.
Now because I am waiting on the next update plus translation (and since my japanese is beginner level) I put the game on hold and because I changed HDDs thus all of my saves are lost... since I think you cannot really "transition" them.
So at some parts I will just give vague explanation without pics because I do not wish to "grind up".
And as for a second "warning" my engrish is not the best + I am a sh@tter when it comes to comprehensible sentences... But I believe in each and every one of you!! :giggle:

Again pardon if it is a hard read I tried my best. If there is anything else that the wiki or my wall of text does not contain feel free to answer away and I try my best once more... Pardon on the corny jokes as well... look at them as corn flavor text... :p
Now this is DEDICATION!
Always glad to see another comrade.

Feb 26, 2018
Anyone know how to masturbate with the mushroom and where to find the slurpsquito?
My earlier post contains this part in it:
Google "mushi no kangoku wiki".
(Since I still cannot post links yet... :p )
It is a useful site if you do not mind being spoiled about how to obtain events and what could happen, etc.
Somewhere near the bottom you find the "CGs".
(I recommend pressing "ctrl" and "f" on your keyboard and then typing in the keywords in the box for more ease.)

Reactions: remyeet

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You are truly a hero. Thanks so much!!!!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes