Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Everything that needs to be extracted/moved must be extracted in Japanese locale. No guarantees with any emulator since didn't use one. Otherwise it bugs up the system.
Im still getting the error after switching to Japanese locale

Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, did you extract the game in the "Scenario" folder ?

PS : I posted a tutorial some post before. Maybe this will help you. (page 5)

SFlame56

Feb 21, 2020
Hello, did you extract the game in the "Scenario" folder ?

PS : I posted a tutorial some post before. Maybe this will help you. (page 5)
I extracted it in my downloads and moved it but there was nothing left of that file in downloads

D

Deleted member 2054500

I extracted it in my downloads and moved it but there was nothing left of that file in downloads
Are you extracting it with winzip? Or the native file extractor in windows? Don't use those and use 7zip.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
What is your problem ? you just need those things.

CardWirth download link:

Locale emulator download link:

The game v0.71b link: Google Drive

open the archive of the game with winrar and put the folder into cardwirth/scenario

here the setup guide :

Follow instruction and use google translate if you don't understand
The google drive link for the v0.71b only gives me a folder that requires a password, but no one mentioned a password? What password did you type in to extract the data?

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, so im really confused, I downloaded the gamefile, but when i try to download cardwirth as well, its the exact same file... with the exact same contents. opening the folder just gets me this:

Reactions: Slothsquared

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Ok, so im really confused, I downloaded the gamefile, but when i try to download cardwirth as well, its the exact same file... with the exact same contents. opening the folder just gets me this:

if ya extracting it using winrar, click on Options > Name Encoding > Japanese.

Sep 18, 2018

The game's files are in Japanese locale, you need to change your system locale to Japanese (ask Google-sama about this) for Winnar to extract the contents properly. Oh, and, your system locale also needs to be in Sushi Japanese in order to play the damn thing.

Jun 3, 2020
Ok, but is anyone able to just send me a download that I can just open and play? It seems I have to download emulators and other shit and i get really confused with that stuff because unfortunately im not very smart

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Ok, but is anyone able to just send me a download that I can just open and play? It seems I have to download emulators and other shit and i get really confused with that stuff because unfortunately im not very smart
Unfortunately, there's no way to get around this that I am aware of. Cardwirth and the game files have Japanese text and Windows needs to be able to read it to work. Even if someone sent you the files again, it will be the same issue. You can either change the system locale or use a locale emulator. It's simpler than it seemss and I'm sure there's a tutorial out there somewhere that you will be able to understand.

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I got this game to work once... only once. It's so confusing or maybe I don't see something or perhaps I missed something. Even with given instructions it's just very tedious and confusing, however I would say it's somewhat worth it given the unique and rare sort of kinks in it. Also, I think earlier in this Thread that the animations can be "laggy" or slower even after adjusting the sliders. There is CardWirth and another by the same name but eh, again it's confusing. Not very tech smart on my end either but hey, maybe someday i'll try this one again and get it to work once more for myself :p

Reactions: omglolguy32

andrefkw

Nov 7, 2017
Alright can someone walk me through this step by step, and give links as well? or is there a tutorial that i can find.
Download and install cardwirth, extract the rar(蟲の姦獄) into cardwirth/Scenario.
for the playing tutor, ya can see it from main of this thread.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes