• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
MH Main.png

Overview:
Set in the world of Mushoku Tensei, Set after the main story, Rudy randomly has another visitation from the Man God. How will he react to this visitation, what you choose to do is up to you. Will you start building an army to battle the Man-God? Will you ignore it entirely and just have fun building a Harem? Maybe you decide you want to just get yourself stronger and go on missions to get money and build your stats. You can essentially do whatever you want.
If you choose to work on your harem you will need to progress the story a bit and unlock some boss battles then you can begin the process of Romancing the ladies.
Let me know what you think of this initial release.
Make sure you join the discord and/or become a member on Patreon to get your votes in
I will be posting a poll sometime in the next couple of days. It's up to you who is the next character coming to the game.

Updated Information - Please Read
If you are following this game make sure you randomly check in on the Dev Notes section as I will be updating that section often, not just for releases but updates to the community in general, as not everyone who views this page is a member of the patreon/on the discord. I want everyone to have access to the information on whats going on, So I will be updating that section at the very least weekly. Though I will be trying to update it every other day.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: TwizSinGames - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Preview1.png Preview2.png Preview 3.png Preview4.png Preview5.png
Preview6.png Preview7.png Preview8.png Preview9.png Preview10.png

Last edited:

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Does it contain spoilers from the anime? I just watch the anime and haven't read the manga and neither the novel, so I'm not sure if I should play it.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Crazy someone is tackling this show. I've been mildly pondering making a trainer style game in this universe over the past week, but i don't know the first thing about working in renpy. Additionally, I think if I ever do do anything like this, ill need a tablet to draw the art

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017

The game has currently zero story, zero characters, zero progression besides stats go up. Why even bother?

Last edited:
Reactions: blake05

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Does it contain spoilers from the anime? I just watch the anime and haven't read the manga and neither the novel, so I'm not sure if I should play it.
i would agree whit chari ,altough it is a parody, it probably will contain some lore from the light novel or manga that could be considered as a spoiler for anime only people.

perhaps no major spoilers but i will avoid the this avn for the same reason

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
I fucking can't run away from this mediocre story anywhere, i guess it's destined to haunt me
I hope the dev is a better writer than the original one though

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Set in the world of Mushoku Tensei, Set after the main story, Rudy randomly has another visitation from the Man God
You're gonna wanna be way more specific because that makes no sense. The anime is still coming out...
Meanwhile the novel...

Novel spoiler ofc.

TwiztidSinX

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2021
You're gonna wanna be way more specific because that makes no sense. The anime is still coming out...
Meanwhile the novel...

Novel spoiler ofc.
I don't want to say absolutely no spoilers. But for the most part no its set in the same universe but since I couldnt do things like have Rudeus's children in the game due to patreon, or having any form of incest stuff same reason, I tried to make the story mainly just about fighting the man-god which is what happens in the anime too, just like not for awhile.... is that too spoilery? I apologize if it is. The game is mostly based around the combat system, unlocking hidden characters, raising their stats, and taking them on dates, then getting them to move in with you and banging them.