2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
release date 2019, not 2021, the game was released in 2019, not 2021, it's probably only Steam version was released in 2021 f95zone version is 1280x720 not censored

also, offc. game website:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
release date 2019, not 2021, the game was released in 2019, not 2021, it's probably only Steam version was released in 2021 f95zone version is 1280x720 not censored

That depends on your perspective, the english translation, which this is, was released in 2021.

I believe release date in posts is supposed to reflect the date the version in the OP was released, not the first release of a game.

Could you buy the uncensored english version from the link you provided in 2019?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018

Please check VNDB concerning all release dates.

VNDB Release Dates.JPG

Sep 11, 2020
Could you buy the uncensored english version from the link you provided in 2019?
I don't need eng version, because I perfectly understand Japanese. I uploaded this game on nyaa anime website in 2019, so that's why i know, it was released in 2019 in Japan. The game from 2019 has the same content as Steam version (which was released in 2021).
  • Japan 2019-12-20 <-- the game was released in 2019
  • English Version 2021-03-11 <-- the same game, just added eng language

Last edited:

Sep 11, 2020
Sorry for spamming. I will not write again. Just want to help other players.
The game has 4 endings (1 main route, 1 bad ending, 2 random). Here are save files. Try both: 1 for steam version, other one for non-steam version. It should go: C:\Users\(UserName)\Documents\My Games\MUSICUS\savedata\ also Steam could have other save location in "userdata" folder

exqalph03

Jan 4, 2020
overdrive and mangagamer.. my money is going to go away again. nice.!

tried it.. it's quite bothersome how the text is all-over the screen and it's text screen makes the art dark but well otherwise all good.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I can't make it work.

Everytime I run the .exe it's telling me that it can't find d3dx9_43.dll

What the hell is that?

Bummer.

vilgellm

Aug 14, 2019
This VN is just so fucking dark and depressing for no reason, it almost comes around as being comical.
At around half-way through i just became numb to whats happening and thinking "Man, can't wait for it to all get to shit", and sure enough, it always delivers.

I am a huge fan of Deardrops, and went in Musicus expecting at least something similar in experience, and it was a shock. Not saying it's bad or anything, maybe people who likes stuff like this will be pleased, but for me Musicus tries a little too hard to show grim reality and hardships, right to the point where it gets old.

Reactions: Krowley and EZ8lt

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Why do people ask for saves in a story oriented VN? If all you want is words to go with your naked drawings, just go read/watch hentai.
It lets you pick and choose which scenes you want to see.

Full VNs are often a slog with cryptic choices leading to unknown routes and a lot of fluff in general. It's nice to save time, skip the bullshit and read only what you're interested in or sample routes before trying the whole thing. Visual novels aren't literary masterpieces and no one should feel obligated to experience them in their entirety.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Oh thank Christ I didn't buy this. I now try it and find out it's the shitty type of vn design made with walls of text blocking the entire screen. I have no idea why devs would think this a good idea in a vn.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Oh thank Christ I didn't buy this. I now try it and find out it's the shitty type of vn design made with walls of text blocking the entire screen. I have no idea why devs would think this a good idea in a vn.
Mouse right-click, and it's done!

'Nuff said.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This VN is just so fucking dark and depressing for no reason, it almost comes around as being comical.
At around half-way through i just became numb to whats happening and thinking "Man, can't wait for it to all get to shit", and sure enough, it always delivers.

I am a huge fan of Deardrops, and went in Musicus expecting at least something similar in experience, and it was a shock. Not saying it's bad or anything, maybe people who likes stuff like this will be pleased, but for me Musicus tries a little too hard to show grim reality and hardships, right to the point where it gets old.
Best thing in Deardrops: Kira-Kira characters' cameos.

pipon

Sep 3, 2019
i didnt make it. awful translation. it could be ok for few laughs but impossible to immerse. very sad looked promising enough

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It lets you pick and choose which scenes you want to see.

Full VNs are often a slog with cryptic choices leading to unknown routes and a lot of fluff in general. It's nice to save time, skip the bullshit and read only what you're interested in or sample routes before trying the whole thing. Visual novels aren't literary masterpieces and no one should feel obligated to experience them in their entirety.
I'd understand if someone had trouble finding a specific scene, but I doubt anyone asking for nonspecific saves plans to read anything outside the sex scenes. I also want to clarify that I'm not trying to gatekeep or be mean.
  • If you specifically like colored still images with a hearty amount of text to go with it, Artist CGs might suit you better. They often come without text too in the same package.
  • If you just want the CG, chances are there's an asset rip somewhere. I've already seen this one posted on EH.
  • If there's too much text and not enough art, just read hentai manga. If color is a deal breaker for you, just filter those out.
I understand that VNs, or certain parts of VNs, aren't for everyone. I just can't wrap my head around why anyone would download a 3 GB VN just for the sex scenes. And I understand even less why someone would read the sex scenes before reading the story. There's bound to be spoilers and missing context.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
I have a few hours played and romance wise pretty much nothing has happened and I'm not even talking about H scenes. I like the story but its taking too long to developed. The wall of text is a little annoying to me but I'm slowly getting used to it. In I Walk Among Zombie I could at least reduced the darkness. Also this game pretty much has zero configuration options. However hopefully I will continue to read and finish this story.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes