Unity Completed Mutant Alley [v2023.12-1] [Tyranno]

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
If it would have female version it would be great.
But with gay shit its meh...
would be nice if it would be for both .. not only gay.. the game looks nice.. would be better for dev to get much people that he can
:unsure: Maybe the developer is Homosexual himself so he has literally no interest in doing any female stuff? :KappaPride:
Why are only the gay threads filled with comments like: STILL GAY ONLY? WHY NO FEMALES? PLS ADD FEMALE CONTENT!
At the moment there are approx. 8120 threads on here with only 560 tagged with gay. Thats only 6,9%. There is so much content and still people complain about gay-only stuff.

Last edited:

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
:unsure: Maybe the developer is Homosexual himself so he has literally no interest in doing any female stuff? :KappaPride:
Why are only the gay threads filled with comments like: STILL GAY ONLY? WHY NO FEMALES? PLS ADD FEMALE CONTENT!
At the moment there are approx. 8120 threads on here with only 560 tagged with gay. Thats only 6,9%. There is so much content and still people complain about gay-only stuff.
THIS ON 100. Shouldn't be hard to figure out, but, it's like being an only child for them, a Heterosexual. It's all fun and games, and all eyes are on you, until they're not an only child anymore, and based on how long and how much they valued things as they were before, they look down and get mad just being around the other child, rather than just simply get along.

Doesn't change how annoying it is in the slightest, however.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meanwhile, despite having come to enjoy more furry things due to the HEAVY decline in human content, this is a rare case in which I flat out wish it WERE humans instead.

23OO23

Aug 26, 2018
I wonder sometimes if humans who comment on stuff they are not into, especially with nothing more than "this is shit" think they actually provide what some call "criticism". Or "constructive criticism" which is even funnier to me. I am not into gay stuff, but I will never say anything negative about something just because I am not into it. Only if I actually find faults. And for what this little game is, it's good. It's just a small scene in the alley where you jerk off an ex-super soldier. Glorious!

TyphoonNL

May 24, 2018
Is it VR? Didn't see the tag but screenshot looks like VR.
someone asked that same question on itch.io and he responded with: " Hi there, yes. A friend of mine is currently working on a port and it will be available here soon:) "
source:

Reactions: nackedsnake

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
i dont complain or anything .. i was just saying and that a bad excuse cause the people that is creating wild life they are not gay or etc... they did gay animation lesbi straight etc.. that why i say they could do the same if he want... no need to OVER REACT for a small sentence that just give a idea ... -_-

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Looks great, but those are some extremely confusing screenshots. If I didn't read the comments I would've thought this was a VR game.

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
Let's start crying and complaining in every straight/lesbian thread about there being no gay m/m content in a way that makes the straight/lesbian stuff seem disgusting and shit.
That will make everyone positive about gay content and the straight devs will surely add lots of gay bara daddy bear content just for us !!!11

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
I would like to think that most comments regarding gay content are in some way facetious :confused: (even tough i saw some genuinely malicious ones in some threads).

Normally, if something is not appealing to me, i just ignore it and move on.

This time, the absurdity of sucking a T-rex cock while he leers at you from above, warranted a funny comment tough :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I am not actually into other males. Gay originally meant Happy.
With the amount of crap i have seen that would classify as fap material, at some point that get's boring so you look for something different hence why i am here.

I would be happy if this did have females added not just for my own interest but for others as well.
If you limit the content you won't get as many viewers or patreon's.
Why not have the best of both worlds, even futa/trans if it's convenient.

That would open this game to more people who actually find interest if that was to be added.
Meanwhile the gay community on here be looking at this like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
If you ever wondered "Who would one day wake up and think you know what ? I wanna fuck a Roided gay T-Rex right now " well there you have it folks

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
Why is it always the same ducking circus on every gay game here? Do you people seriously look at everything and anything on here and feel the need to complain if it isn't something catered to your specific interests? I don't like straight games, not for me. The solution? Minding my own god damn business and clicking on other things.

Or, to really get everyone to understand: Let's say you don't like, dunno, tomatoes. Do you go into the supermarket, stand in front of the fresh, ripe tomatoes and go:"Ugh, tomatoes... Can't they be grown so I actually like the taste of them? If only the farmers would finally make the texture of them better, why do farmers hate people who don't like tomatoes?"

You see, the problem in this here equation is actually you, the person complaining, not the game.

The nerve of some people on this platform, I swear to god...

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes