Collection Video MVTrivial collection [2024-01-02] [MVTrivial]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A0.gif

Overview:
MVTrivial is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations of characters from video games, such as: Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Resident Evil, World of Warcraft, Dead or Alive, Cyberpunk, Overwatch, etc. He mostly makes monster rape.​

Updated: 2024-01-02
Artist: MVTrivial -
Censorship: no
Language: English
Resolution: various, up to 4K
Files: 11 pictures
Length: 30+ animations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Torrent (2023-08-08)
Download: - - - -
Compressed: - - - -
2023-10-07 update: - - - -
2023-10 to 12: - - - -

1.jpg 4.jpg Captura_de_pantalla_2024-04-15_194421.jpg Captura_de_pantalla_2024-04-15_194441.jpg Captura_de_pantalla_2024-04-15_194526.jpg LaraCroft_Bukkake_-_1.jpg LaraCroft_Bukkake_-_2.jpg LaraDesertSesion_-_2.jpg LaraDesertSesion_-_3.jpg LaraDesertSesion_-_4.jpg

Last edited:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Hoooly 5 fps banner, it's something new

hmm, there are some "interesting" vids, but a couple of them are too much
Idk how you guys find stuff like 3rd sample sexually attractive in every senses

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rf96 and keyzjn

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2023-08-08) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers:

Reactions: Dr.Dirt

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again. I kept nearly all of the videos, reencoded them (AV1 or x265, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all. There were videos with a sound track where audio levels were so low, I thought there was no audio at all. It certainly didn't help that there are videos with an empty sound track. I just wish the creators of these videos would get that right. It's not that hard ...
Anyway, this results in 22 video files of just about 145 MiB.

Tribi360

Nov 2, 2022
I did my thing again. I kept nearly all of the videos, reencoded them (AV1 or x265, 1080p, 60FPS) and normalized and renamed them all. There were videos with a sound track where audio levels were so low, I thought there was no audio at all. It certainly didn't help that there are videos with an empty sound track. I just wish the creators of these videos would get that right. It's not that hard ...
Anyway, this results in 22 video files of just about 145 MiB.

Enjoy!
Hey buddy, im the "creators" of this movies-shorts-loops! The reason why this has not profesional audio is bcs i do everything by my own, on my free time, for fun and all i know is self-learned, and i cant pay a sound designer for every piece i do, the reason why im here saying all this, is bcs i see many ppl complaning about everything, but here u r guys, linking all my patreon links for free, while i try to keep improving and getting better, have a nice day loves :D

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Hey buddy, im the "creators" of this movies-shorts-loops! The reason why this has not profesional audio is bcs i do everything by my own, on my free time, for fun and all i know is self-learned, and i cant pay a sound designer for every piece i do, the reason why im here saying all this, is bcs i see many ppl complaning about everything, but here u r guys, linking all my patreon links for free, while i try to keep improving and getting better, have a nice day loves :D
Thank you for the reply. It was not my intention to offend you. I appreciate what you do. It's just, I don't know anything about rendering and that seems quite complicated to me, getting correct audio levels is quite simple in comparison.

You can just use to normalize all videos in one folder. It's not perfect but works fine most of the time. I usually use the following parameters:
ls *.mp4 | ForEach-Object { ffmpeg-normalize $_.FullName -prf "dynaudnorm=p=0.1:s=8" -nt rms -c:a aac -b:a 128k -ar 48000 -pr -ext mp4 }