tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Game is pretty good, i hope you'll be making more seeing as this one's gonna be ending soon. (y)

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
CLLGamesO Will Mwneus end completely or do you have plans for a continuation in the future?

Already has plans what will be your next project?

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Yes, MWNeus will conclude with the next update covering the remaining content. As for my next project, it is still in the planning phase.
I still had hope that there would be a sequel but apparently not :cry:I really liked the game, but maybe it's better to finish it than abandon it, I know you wouldn't do that, but some developers have this habit of leaving things along the way, well, you see. that were forgotten :cry:

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Damn, such a hidden gem! It's enough to captivate someone who's in it for the fap, but compelling enough to read through. Love the milf route too haha

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I still had hope that there would be a sequel but apparently not :cry:I really liked the game, but maybe it's better to finish it than abandon it, I know you wouldn't do that, but some developers have this habit of leaving things along the way, well, you see. that were forgotten :cry:
I don't really see a sequel. In the MILF ending and presumable in all the other endings. You and up with Neus and fuck the living shit out of each other. Get pregnant, grow old and live happily ever after. I just don't see a place for a sequel.

Don't get me wrong, Neus is one of the sexiest girls I have seen in a VN, but story wise, a sequel does not make sense.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
I don't really see a sequel. In the MILF ending and presumable in all the other endings. You and up with Neus and fuck the living shit out of each other. Get pregnant, grow old and live happily ever after. I just don't see a place for a sequel.

Don't get me wrong, Neus is one of the sexiest girls I have seen in a VN, but story wise, a sequel does not make sense.
Yuh you basically spoke straight facts

Bentling

May 20, 2017
is there a way to remove "click to continue" it is pritty anoing, im dislectic and read very slow, so is use the in game reader, and it keep reading click to continue

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes