The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I completely forgot about these tags. I was thinking about the "Genre" tab. Thank you a lot for this comment, I'll fix it!
Hopefully you will get alot more eyes on your game this way.
I know I personally filter by tags I'm looking for from the "Latest Updates" page and that uses the "tag cloud" (not sure what its actually called) for filtering games and not the "genre" section so hopefully more people will see the tags they like and give it a go.

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that gives points for the mc

Planned Features:
-Cheats
-Gallery

Notes: Got some requests for this, good luck dev =)

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Ugh... This one has such nice renders but having absolutely no build-up before all these girls are after mc's dick just ruins it for me...

Reactions: ecchilova

Deleted member 2492533

Delicious
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2020
Hello everyone! In a few hours, the New Year will come! Hope the New Year will be much better than this one. I never liked the expression "shitty year", but this time the year really turned out to be terrible for the whole world. But for some reason it was in this year that I decided to release my first game. I have been thinking about creating my own game for a long time, since I myself really love to play them and I also saw that many games are made very poorly, so I wanted to try to make the game myself. Unfortunately, after the summer, the frequency of updates has become a little slower, but of course I try to release each update faster (This does not mean that I am not trying to develop the game). In any case, the game has received quite a lot of good reviews from players, as well as support from my patrons. Believe me, if not for you, then I probably would have already abandoned the game on the second update. Many thanks to you for your help! Special thanks to Elasstommer for helping me with my poor English in the game.

Love you all, see you in New Year!

Sweet Mango

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
P.S. In my scenario, John was really handsome. Have you seen their children?)
Look at Princes Henry and William contrasted with Charles and HIS line. In fact, all of Elizabeth's grandchildren and so on (with the possible exception of Princess Eugenie) benefited from the influx of new genes.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I restarted the game after downloading the newest version (0.4) and so far I really like it. No major problems noted so far.

Some comments:
1) I had the problem mentioned earlier with some odd skips. In my case it was after a scene in MC's bedroom with Maria, and it skipped immediately to an in-progress sex scene with Emily.
2) There are several scenes, most notably earlier, where the lighting is rather obtrusive. In particular the scenes with Emily in the garden and several scenes in MC's bedroom. Apparently it's meant to be bright sunlight, but it did get annoying.
3) All of the girls look good and for the most part, their outfits are great. (I especially like the rendering of the eyes.) The only (minor) complaint that I had was Amanda's jeans, and that's only because I really dislike the high-water midcalf fashion. It reminds me of Capri pants and NO one EVER looks good in those!
4) In contrast to some comments above, I like MC in glasses! It's a good look for him and is something different in these games, where all too often the MCs are clones of the same two or three general types.
5) By my count, there are 36 (37 if the unnamed cowboy waitress is counted) female characters introduced so far. If they all can be added to the harem, this will be one of the largest harems that I have seen at this site! Not even Holiday Island's cast is that large (and only a max of ?14 is available at the same time). Of the ones that I have played maybe only Glassix cast is larger, and not all of those are available for the harem.
6) BTW, there are 2 Milas at the school- the Biology teacher and one of the twins in Laura's class.
7) I certainly hope that some Lesbian Incest is planned! I'd LOVE to see Amanda and Laura tribbing or Kirsten and Katrin rubbing nipples while Frenching!! Or even Mila and Megan sharing a double dildo!!

All-in-all, I'm having fun playing it and that's what's important, eh? Good luck!!!

Last edited:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I gotta ask, what the hell is the sticking out the tongue thing?
Men/women, lover or random person first time meeting, everyone seems to think sticking their tongue out at you is the most appropriate action .... wtf
It's a clumsy attempt to indicate they're French kissing.

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
I replayed whoel game 2nd time and overall I like the game, mostly i like that characters look quite good and overall story is enjoyable.

However I have some issues with transitions between scenes and overall pacing of the story. Many situations feel separated or disjointed between each other as if lacking some sort of part between two scenes. Currently it feels like: MC decides to do or go somewhere, next scene - he's there ignoring the time that was between the scenes. All of it in my opinion kinda breaks immersion of the story and makes a lot of possible character building done between the scenes gone, leaving some characters or MC quite shallow. As a suggestion i'd consider adding "transitional" scenes where MC thinks about what has or will happen, inner thoughts about some characters, thoughts about situation MC is in which can lead to some interesting even if kinda minor interractions between characters (for example someone calls MC pervert because he was checking out someone while it could be just a missunderstanding because for example in previous scene you were asked to look over someone, which in the end leads some character to judge MC as if he's a pervert without actually knowing him but it's all based on transitional scene which has to be overcome later on to actually start relationship of any kind with that character), simple conversations between characters and MC (phone calls, etc.) and so on to build more on the story and have more coherent story telling.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes