leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Another Miel game,I like thier stories but the content is somehow boring idk,maybe cuz they use the same sounds and voices

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
Some of the scene replays appear to be borked. Specifically:
Scene 10 shows Scene 9
Scene 13/14 show Scene 12
Scene 15 shows Scene 13
Scene 16/21 show Scene 11

Anybody have clever ideas on how to fix this?

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
However, she wasn't dealing with your average visual novel protagonist anymore, oh no, you're the legendary MIEL visual novel protagonist!

After one shot, Meisa has gone from a seductress supreme to the perfect pet, ready to do whatever her new Master says.
So we in fact are dealing with the average magical 30 inches heroin dick sex god visual novel protagonist then?

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
From the title i thought he need to be pounded in the ass by succubus to gain access to the succ sexland lol

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
Even if it works for now it will not work forever. :whistle::coffee:
When it will stop working, now will be the time for them to either die or change. But until then there is no reason for them to take the risk.

I'd like them to, but I get why they don't, small team with low budget can't really afford a miss. So unless it is necessary, they won't take the risk.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
When it will stop working, now will be the time for them to either die or change. But until then there is no reason for them to take the risk.

I'd like them to, but I get why they don't, small team with low budget can't really afford a miss. So unless it is necessary, they won't take the risk.
Sure, why take risks when simps will bury them in money anyway. :p:coffee:
Actually yeah, perhaps it will work forever after all, on simps. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Gorainu
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote