ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Full save (as far as I know):
View attachment 1827215
Place in game\saves
Tried it out and from what I could tell the game is super linear or did I miss something? Tried redoing choices but they for the most part didn't change anything except that most of them let you have a short sex scene before the real scenes started.

Also for some reason even though the three main targets are supossedly the biggest seductresses/"sluts" in town together with the fact that their all succubuses, their all virgins for some reason and just instatly falls the moment they get the D.

Leyn

May 22, 2020
Tried it out and from what I could tell the game is super linear or did I miss something? Tried redoing choices but they for the most part didn't change anything except that most of them let you have a short sex scene before the real scenes started.
It does seem so. Every time the multiple choices came around, i've selected them all in different saves. Still seems that choosing one was enough to unlock them all. The only difference does seem to come in the form of a slightly different sex cg before the gallery ones. I agree with you on that one.

Also for some reason even though the three main targets are supossedly the biggest seductresses/"sluts" in town together with the fact that their all succubuses, their all virgins for some reason and just instatly falls the moment they get the D.
If my memory is still correct on this, a succubus always remains a virgin as it's the highest form of pleasure for their victims. The fact that they fall victim to the D is most likely due to the dev making the MC have a magic D. I can't say this for sure as I'm not familiar with this devs work.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
If my memory is still correct on this, a succubus always remains a virgin as it's the highest form of pleasure for their victims. The fact that they fall victim to the D is most likely due to the dev making the MC have a magic D. I can't say this for sure as I'm not familiar with this devs work.
Might have missed that part since I mostly just skimmed through this one, maybe I'm mistaken on this but I only remember the three sisters being virgins and they didn't seem to be virgins after the first sex scene. But again might be wrong just played through it about 3 times before deleting it all.

Reactions: Leyn

Leyn

May 22, 2020
Might have missed that part since I mostly just skimmed through this one, maybe I'm mistaken on this but I only remember the three sisters being virgins and they didn't seem to be virgins after the first sex scene. But again might be wrong just played through it about 3 times before deleting it all.
Oh, you're right on that part. That's completely story based on what the dev chose for it. Them not being virgins anymore must be due to the dev's choice of MC having a "magic D". My point itself was more in general towards the succubus lore. My bad on that confusion. I should've explained myself better.

Reactions: ixcez

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Oh, you're right on that part. That's completely story based on what the dev chose for it. Them not being virgins anymore must be due to the dev's choice of MC having a "magic D". My point itself was more in general towards the succubus lore. My bad on that confusion. I should've explained myself better.
Nah I understood that part no problem it was just that it was kinda weird that he had sex with I don't know like 10 succubuses? But only the three sisters had a virgin CG on their first time having sex with the MC. So it's weird that even if the MC has a magic D why wasn't all the other succubuses virgins when he sexed them and also why didn't the sisters stay virgins if their bodies as you mentioned healed their virginity since it made them "better" at sex. But again I pretty much skimmed the story on this one so and I can't get myself to download it and play it again to read up on what happened :D

Mazik0

Feb 17, 2019
For you see, Meisa, you aren't dealing with the average visual protagonist anymore. I have risen beyond the limit of the average protagonist and into the realm of legend. The legend that you fear. The legend known throughout the entire f95zone as the most powerful protagonist to ever exist. I, Maziko, have become a Miel protagonist!

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

zazazas

Jun 21, 2018
Some of the scene replays appear to be borked. Specifically:
Scene 10 shows Scene 9
Scene 13/14 show Scene 12
Scene 15 shows Scene 13
Scene 16/21 show Scene 11

Anybody have clever ideas on how to fix this?
Download this, put un.rpyc in the game folder, run the game and close it, then edit hsceneselect.rpy for the wrong scenes.

Or you could just copy paste this file into the game folder

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Some of the scene replays appear to be borked. Specifically:
Scene 10 shows Scene 9
Scene 13/14 show Scene 12
Scene 15 shows Scene 13
Scene 16/21 show Scene 11

Anybody have clever ideas on how to fix this?
2 others gmaes who had the smae problem

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Which games? It should be able to be fixed in the same way, or you could use rpatool to repack it too.
dont know the games names anyome but in one you are a officer worker who hypnotizes his fem bitchy boss and the otehr one was a game with monster girls

Tysar Trust

Dec 24, 2018
Japan:
>Pro-sex
>Censorship law (imprisonment up to 2 years and pay fine up to 2,500,000 yen those who distributes, sells or displays)

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote