Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
The main character, Hirotaka Katagiri, married his wife, Aina Katagiri, with an age difference.
Eight years ago when she was only 20 at the time.
However, now in his 40s, Hirotaka's physical strength and energy are declining.
I am shocked that I can no longer reach the end in my sex life.
When I consulted with a doctor, the cause was mental, and it was recommended to get stimulation by measures against rut.
However, I tried various things such as watching AV with my wife, but it did not solve the problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2022-11-25
Original Title: 裏切りの寝取らせ ~心まで堕とされてしまった最愛妻・愛依奈~
Developer: Atelier Sakura -
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voice: Japanese
Store:
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Game needs Japanese Local to run

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Shared by mirrorofpain1234

1.jpg 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.jpg

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MyBelovedWifeAinaHadEvenHerHeartStolen-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
i check vndb and thhe VN atually has good ending lol. the title sound absurd but the story not

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
Summary:
MC is older by ten years. He's 30+ and his wife is 20+. He's having a hard time finishing up inside his wife. He occasionally goes to a doctor but doctor said nothing wrong physically so it must be mentally. After office work MC met his former colleague that works under him and is younger by 10 years. They had a drink and the colleague mentioned his wife died and since they're a bit drunk he also mentioned their secret that he and his wife used to swap with another couple. Husband went home and caught his wife masturbating with a vibrator so he spied silently and that's when he realized he needed to spice things up for his wife.

He started bringing home AVs for him and his wife to watch and then have sex and it works for a few months until it becomes stale. MC remembering the swapping, he decided to bring home a spicier AV which is cuckolding and it worked. Wife discovers she likes cuckolding too. Few months later it becomes stale again. Now MC wanted to try the real thing and contacted his colleague. He said he'll agree if wife agrees. Wife agrees and they get it on. They took it step by step every session starting from touching, to boobjob to blowjob and sex. MC can't handle the sex so he told colleague no more penetration. Colleague agreed but lied and fucked the wife doggy style in front of MC the next session. MC called it quits but caught the wife having sex with the guy when he gets home. Two choices, you scold the wife or you comfort her, saying she must have been forced. First choice is the wife calls husband and told him they're in a hotel and when MC arrives, they're fucking. END.

Second choice leads to wife still cheating, recording it and watching it together with husband. She's trying hard to convince the husband that he likes seeing her get fucked to justify her cheating. Turns out he's not so she brought up divorce because she doesn't want to hurt him but at the same time she's addicted to the other guy's dick and can't leave without it. MC rejected and thought something's up. POV of wife is shown and it turns out the next day after the doggy style incident, the guy apologizes to wife and said she looks like his late wife. The guy wants to stop but wife wants to continue and convinces the guy to not worry because the husband likes it (which turns out to be false). POV continues with the wife showing how she set up being caught by the MC having sex and how they recorded the videos that he later made the MC to watch with her. It's all her idea to convince the husband that he likes it and not to stop the cuckold play. Then it goes back to MC POV, he went home and caught them again having sex. MC said drop the act and tell him what's really happening. They're both shocked and the other guy spilled the beans. The guy told him that it's the wife's idea to continue but he acts as the villain so MC won't be mad at the wife, which is useless because the wife keeps saying she loves the dick anyway. They then agreed to stop the play, but suddenly wife suggested to have last sex right there and then. MC agreed and watched. Fast forward to the future MC and wife happily having sex. END.

There was also another choice later if you chose the second option of the first one. It was the MC finally agreeing to the wife because he didn't want to lose her. Fast forward to a year, it appears wife always record the sex and lets the husband watches it. END.