xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Very frustrating!

The thing is with dev these days, they like to jump from renpy version to the next available without thinking of consequences for players. That's how the old saves become incompatible.

I wished that most devs think thoroughly before jumping to latest version of renpy and stick to the OLD one that they are using. I don't think it's hard to stay on the same initial version of renpy unless you had a crash and lost most of your content and have to use the latest version.

My 2 cents rant. I'm going to drop this game altogether, can't be bothered to replay everything from start because someone decided to go from old renpy to renpy, breaking saves!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Very frustrating!

The thing is with dev these days, they like to jump from renpy version to the next available without thinking of consequences for players. That's how the old saves become incompatible.

I wished that most devs think thoroughly before jumping to latest version of renpy and stick to the OLD one that they are using. I don't think it's hard to stay on the same initial version of renpy unless you had a crash and lost most of your content and have to use the latest version.

My 2 cents rant. I'm going to drop this game altogether, can't be bothered to replay everything from start because someone decided to go from old renpy to renpy, breaking saves!
Well I am not going to say I am not going to replay it, but guess I will wait until something seriously sexual will happen with the Mom. That is the moment it will be worth it to replay for me, too much teasing of the Mom without delivering for my taste until now. :)

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Seriously this is getting out of hand with broken saves. I remember I had to replay the game when v1.0 was published. I thought this was a one time thing but repeating it is kinda low.
I'm not gonna do that for a third time, that's for sure.

The only thing that took more to skip through the actual content was me going through meaningless doors in this update.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
A simple solution for those, like me, who had broken saves. Enable skip "unseen text" in the preference menu. The game will stop automatically at each decision. Took me less than 10 minutes to catch up. Probably took that long because I stopped to... um... ahem....view certain scenes for. . . quality inspection purposes.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay not played this for a long time and was wondering if we can get rid of that annoying twat david yet as he was the main reason for stopping playing this game due to the stupidity of the story with him and the mc.
Also is the lesbian sister route avoidable or this a forced story path without any choice in the matter?
Thanks for any feedback.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
v1.1 Old saves don't work

wghat?? :eek:
so is this 1.2 and named wrong or should it say v1.0 old saves dont work?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Okay not played this for a long time and was wondering if we can get rid of that annoying twat david yet as he was the main reason for stopping playing this game due to the stupidity of the story with him and the mc.
Also is the lesbian sister route avoidable or this a forced story path without any choice in the matter?
Thanks for any feedback.
There was an option after you helped him to send him to hell or forgive him if I remember correctly and you could keep the money from the sale of underwear hahaha.

As for the lesbian thing, nothing has actually happened, they were just Lin's dreams, but in the previous update it seems that the dev was forcing us (that's how it seemed to me) to go that route, Mc and Rin begin to spend more time together and Lin feels jealous so she asks Mc why they spend so much time together or accuses him that she knows what they are doing (sex) but Mc tells her that he is really only talking with her because Rin loves Lin and feels confused .....so either that generates drama, opens that route or we use the powers on Lin :KEK: (I didn't play this last update yet, maybe something changed since in this update there is content with both) )

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Okay thanks, well that's the best news I have had this week so far that we can now get rid of david :)
Will keep following the comments about the sisters and see if this is a forced story path.
Thanks for the reply (y)

Reactions: Chimba

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
A simple solution for those, like me, who had broken saves. Enable skip "unseen text" in the preference menu. The game will stop automatically at each decision. Took me less than 10 minutes to catch up. Probably took that long because I stopped to... um... ahem....view certain scenes for. . . quality inspection purposes.
I've tried that before with other games. What I discovered is that I truly don't remember every choice that I've made. What always happens is that I end up in a different place than I was with my old saves. It has become irritating enough that I no longer continue to play games, after a certain point, where Devs decide to break the game for those of us that have been there from the beginning, just to make "improvements". I guess that this game has become one of those for me. Such a shame.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
v1.1 Old saves don't work

wghat?? :eek:
so is this 1.2 and named wrong or should it say v1.0 old saves dont work?
The version shown in the URL or on the OP are both correct; there is no typo. This is still v1.1. The text on the OP means that, as of v1.1, older saves no longer work.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 110 Votes