TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Just starting this game and curious if this MC gets more decisive in the near future because this hemming and hawing over everything is getting very tiresome real fast. Like the scene when one of the younger twin roomates gives him a handy and he's thinking to himself "I wonder if she is interested in me sexually" Like for real bruh?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Just starting this game and curious if this MC gets more decisive in the near future because this hemming and hawing over everything is getting very tiresome real fast. Like the scene when one of the younger twin roomates gives him a handy and he's thinking to himself "I wonder if she is interested in me sexually" Like for real bruh?
Yep! :love:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
As much as the storyline intrigued me and the models are all decent to great, it feels like if you're not into playing as a total submissive and are very into hardcore femdom this game isn't meant for you. Gave it a shot but just can't stand this MC and his total lack of a backbone and ability to be decisive.

Good luck dev but your game just isn't for me.

dacryphiliac

Sep 16, 2017
yo, simple question: what's the song used in the first introduction scene with Molly? (When she's giving you a handjob and her eyes turn black) I found it kinda trancing and nice to listen to.

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
My Best Deal v1.6

Original post has been updated now, I have removed the old links here.

Code for gallery
negamburger
Update
Regarding polish translation. As you might have noticed, the translation hasn't been updated in a long while; we've faced some troubles and I'm not sure if we'll resume working on it in any foreseeable future. That's why as unfortunate as it is, we've decided to delete the translation language from the game. We'll return it once the translation's updated.

Also, a lot of our patrons have been asking us about android version of the game and now we're happy to say that we finally got it! We know that android version has a big size and we'll try to do something about it in the future. We'd also like to highlight that the main criteria for creating any version of the game whether it's PC or Android is the quality of renders and animations, therefore we'll try to maintain the high quality across all platforms where we release our game.
Сhangelog
  • 167 new pictures added.
  • 2 new animations added.
  • Added new scene with Molly.
  • Added new scene to the gallery.
  • Added "Hide" button.
  • Added new statue to our pantheon: Rebelyon.
  • Fixed some mistakes in translations.
  • Fixed some other bugs in previous versions.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes