BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
I'm just going to watch the thread. I have very low hopes from this dev considering they put Dirty Pool on hold. I suggest that no one gets too attached to this game. Enjoy it if you enjoy it... just remember that they can decide this game is also too much work and with that logic start a new game.

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
Amazing start. :love:
Great renders, The animation was very smooth and the story is developing nicely.
Will follow this Dev and game and see how updates progress.

now if you will excuse me tho, Rin and I need few moments back in the locker... she needs many more lessons.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
beautiful girls and the animations are pretty sweet aswell...really though.....gorgeous renders. I'll keep an eye on this.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
The thing is, that alone doesn't really tell you much. It's simply that in many other languages the sentences aren't formed in the same order as in English and even someone really well-versed in that language will occassionaly intuitively build sentences according to how his own language works.
It reads awkward, sure.
"Rhyming, mathematical timing, syntax impacts the intact hymen."
The entire prologue is almost a word for word recreation of Yu Yu Hakusho.
Not saying the idea hasn't been done before but like....there's inspiration and there's this.
Shoutouts to this guy for even remembering that Taiwanese live-action melodrama.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

My Best Deal [v0.1] [Pirot King] - Original Size: 605 MB

Download Win (65 MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"Rhyming, mathematical timing, syntax impacts the intact hymen."
Very funny, Bo. Come on, hit me with your best German grammar. I can take it.

Hint: I wonder if your German is as good as my English.

• Wow

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I see the twins from Dirty Pool and the blonde girl looks cute, but when the dev puts a game onhold to start a new one AND the first game already updated irregularly, that is not exactly a glowing endorsement for the new one.
think of book authors, they often do several books at the same time, like james patterson, that dude probably has 20-30 books in the works right this second... how he keeps everything straight i dunno haha

• Angry

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Very funny, Bo. Come on, hit me with your best German grammar. I can take it.

Hint: I wonder if your German is as good as my English.
Rosetta Stone doesn't believe in grammar. ᕙ(░ಥ╭͜ʖ╮ಥ░)━☆゚.*・。゚
think of book authors, they often do several books at the same time, like james patterson, that dude probably has 20-30 books in the works right this second... how he keeps everything straight i dunno haha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Great start with an interesting premise and some really attractive renders. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

echizen128

Sep 5, 2017
Tough luck. Gorgeous visuals, easily up there with the best of the best. Unfortunately, the "inhabiting another's body" setting is a huge turn off for me. Doesn't even seem to be an important plot point atm, is it just there for the faux-incest?

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes