tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Rosetta Stone doesn't believe in grammar. ᕙ(░ಥ╭͜ʖ╮ಥ░)━☆゚.*・。゚

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha actually i know an author who is currently writing 3 books of 3 different series, he can't afford a ghostwriter. so he does it all on his own. he is a little crazy btw....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
outside of the text/grammar stuff, i find it really odd how he has japanese sisters yet his mother and he aren't japanese haha, not that i mind, i've often wished i had a cute little japanese sister...

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Those are the models dev could muster outside of the dirty pool ... that really needs cleaning ;)!
Oh well ... some day ... maybe next month or so ... who knows ...?

Reactions: AngelAIGS

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, I do like this one (much better than previous 'New Life' ones) but it is completely linear and that annoys me. I do like that this is in the same world as Dirty Pool. But in comparison to that game, there is literally zero things you're doing in this game. It's just a straight Kinetic Novel, which it's not tagged as. There is one choice in the entire release and it's about if you wanna watch a girl pee or not.

I hope that this entire game is not going to be kinetic honestly, it feels like a waste to keep reading this asshat second guessing every sexy thing that's happening to him.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... On my way to this best deal over here ... some apples for the eyes might ease the rash and diminish the bulging ache of hitting the fore head repeatedly...
Thank you all for your kind words of support;)!

Reactions: ontach

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I already missed out on the perfect post about this game being my first post, so I'll settle for it being my second

Perfect 5/7

When MC rails the mother and daughters FRFR, you'll get the other 5/3

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
So I already missed out on the perfect post about this game being my first post, so I'll settle for it being my second

Perfect 5/7

When MC rails the mother and daughters FRFR, you'll get the other 5/3
Interested fact about fractions: Did you know that 9/5 people don't understand fractions? And computers are 0.6 of them!

Reactions: ecilops

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Ok, I do like this one (much better than previous 'New Life' ones) but it is completely linear and that annoys me. I do like that this is in the same world as Dirty Pool. But in comparison to that game, there is literally zero things you're doing in this game. It's just a straight Kinetic Novel, which it's not tagged as. There is one choice in the entire release and it's about if you wanna watch a girl pee or not.

I hope that this entire game is not going to be kinetic honestly, it feels like a waste to keep reading this asshat second guessing every sexy thing that's happening to him.
Let the dev figure out the balance that works for him. Dirty Pool has way too many paths. This one so far has too few - although that one choice could be a very important one, determining whether or not you see future pissing content. I'm sure he'll get it right.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice start but playing this makes me wish you had stuck it out with Dirty Pool now that I've played this I'm missing the girls from that game although you managed to get David in there (n) shouldn't he be at military school :p

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Here's my thoughts.

Positive:
-The girls look good. Especially the library girl Annie and Ms. Collins.
-This had quite a lot of content for a first version.
-It's nowhere new story-wise, but it works out well so far.

Negative:
-The renders are not always showing what the story explains. Like in Rin's dream when her hand is inside her pants, but not in the picture, or in the closet, or when we met Annie (she supposedly looks away shyly, but we don't see that and yet later on, we have a render where she does exactly that, so why not use that in the library as well).
-It's really true that there aren't enough choices, at least we should have been able to decide which dream to visit first It really mattered in the way, that I found the story less engaging, because I had no actual influence on it)

Apart from that, a few more points.
I'd like me some of that Ms. Collins, she's fucking hot, but not really as her sub. Either consensual on equal terms or the MC being the domme.
Is the BFF actually the douche bag David from Dirty Pool and he sent the MC a picture of his younger sister?
The gift from the goddess is a good method to bring up incest sooner, but I like how the mother feels repulsed by her own actions.
That's what would normally happen in a situation like in the game, so it works.

Yeah, well.... the writing. It's obvious for me that Pirot King isn't a bad writer, so much is evident, even in the English game version, but there are still many avoidable errors.
It has been pointed out, that there will likely be people in the community who would proofread, so it's sad that so few devs seem to be willing to look.

The game is a solid effort, with the potential to become really good, but only if the dev keeps at it, provides regular updates with a size that offers enough content. More renders and a proofreader would also help.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is the BFF actually the douche bag David from Dirty Pool and he sent the MC a picture of his younger sister?
Sadly yes it is (n) I'm not sure if the events of Dirty Pool have happened in this game which is a shame because I had managed to get him sent away for being a creep and pretty much being a pain in the ass, and yes that was his sister Emily.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes