fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I don't really get the thing with putting a 1.0 release when the game isn't even finished.
This was debated to death a few pages ago. Yeah, that was a huge goof up.

Basically, a lot of people developing adult games have never programmed anything in their life before trying to make a game.
They have no idea how software development works and they don't know how much they don't know.

The end result is that they see versions, they're aware they need to use them, but don't know what they mean, so they guess, usually wrong.

So if they use 0.x numbering, they tend to see it as decimal, so the next logical version after hitting 0.9 is 1.0, it never occurs to them that you can use 0.10 and go up from there.

If the developer is reading this: I would advise you to switch to version numbering that makes sense. Either retroactively rename this version to 0.10 or release your next version as 0.11. Or simply get rid of the major number and call the next release version 11.

For more detail, here are several common numbering schemes that are in use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: aroeah126

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So if they use 0.x numbering, they tend to see it as decimal, so the next logical version after hitting 0.9 is 1.0, it never occurs to them that you can use 0.10 and go up from there.
that's partially players fault, they see that after 0.9 must come 1.0 not 0.10 (on other game dev got "yelled" about that) so better to start from 0.01 or even adding 1 or 2 zeros more.

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, without criticizing the great game, I would say that you should decide for yourself when you should use a "power" and when not.

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

Oblivion_549

Jul 29, 2017
For anyone wanting an Android version of things, Joiplay works pretty well for renpy games. Get the app, get the renpy add on, and get a .rar/.zip unpacker. It has worked for several games for me, including this one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought the game was done since it was version 1.0.2, hence my question. I didn't know the game wasn't finished yet, so thanks. Just started playing it today.
could say this is version 0.10.2 not 1.02.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
could say this is version 0.10.2 not 1.02.
Thanks, that clarifies things. I'm still early on in it, and it seems really interesting. I've been looking for games with superpowers, and sadly there's not many really good story driven ones but this one might be an exception.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks, that clarifies things. I'm still early on in it, and it seems really interesting. I've been looking for games with superpowers, and sadly there's not many really good story driven ones but this one might be an exception.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,
Just found that the incest patch for 1.0.2 at Lewd Patcher has nothing in it and the one for 0.9 had 2 comments.
In others words there is no incest patch.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
Just found that the incest patch for 1.0.2 at Lewd Patcher has nothing in it and the one for 0.9 had 2 comments.
In others words there is no incest patch.
Some incest patches are empty and it is design that way, an empty patch is the patch.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes