PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
anonfiles is torrent. and that is still 1.9
Need 2.0 in Uncompressed format please. If available... Otherwise, I guess I'm still waiting...
Peace out, Phat

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
WALKTHROUGH
v1.9 (6-21-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
can you choose to use Qol or you will see variations of scenes regardless?

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
Weird, it is usually the other way around, uncompressed release & some ppl begging for compressed version & android port, WHY oh why the tables have turned on this one? o_O

Btw I am also waiting for uncompressed version. :sneaky:

BachelorChow

Jul 26, 2017
Abysmal update.
Don't know why just know MC could get into Annie dream. I should be done much earlier so player could reinforce her desire to be controlled by using Hecate's powers or helping her to develop her independence/self confidence or whatever.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Just downloaded full version thinking it was 2.0.
Should've checked the file number.
Now I see only compressed has the 2.0 release.
Anyone have the 2.0 full version link?

Also, are players not into quality versions anymore?

Reactions: Raven Suoh
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes