vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v2.2 (10-27-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
2.3 ?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf and cxx

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Pandy sucks u off, you get a scene with Selena and a little moment with Rin, nothing else.
So the MC agreed to help the supernatural women with whatever and now he's been with the teacher and the "roommate" and now get's a bj from one other person was it mind control/influence or did it happen naturally? Just curious. Last I played was when the sister got mad at MC screw all that. I get not every story can be insta lewd but this was set up to be so and it's been dragging on with little to no progress for a long time now. Too bad because the set up early on seemed awesome.

artaxbg

Jul 26, 2020
Hello,
can someone upload a MAC version. I am trying to convert without success. Interesting that PC version starts under Renpy 8.0.3 and wen build Mac version didn't. If someone suggest how to build Mac version i will appreciate the help.

Sorry for my english.

Thanks in advance

• Haha
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Deal [v2.3] [Pirot King] crunched fixed

Info: Fixed, sorry for the inconveniences!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,74 GB / 357 MB - MyBestDeal-2.3-pc-crunched-fixed.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 323 MB - MyBestDeal-2.3-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
= ~9,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
But dev is very consistent, i would have these micro update over months or years or waiting for a pausable update.
Those game are never gonna get complete a devs lose interest over such long period of time.
The point is, even if these updates drop every 2-3 months. The update sizes are ridiculous, so even if the updates would drop 2 times a year, being bigger, they would still be small. Is 10min of gameplay in 6 months enough content for you? To me it seems more like doing the bare minimum to string along supporters aka "milking". To be honest, I'm not a supporter, so maybe I'm not entitled to complain, but that's my honest opinion. I wish you an awesome day!

APK18

Aug 12, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v2.2 (10-27-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
PLEASE UPDATE THE MOD

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
The point is, even if these updates drop every 2-3 months. The update sizes are ridiculous, so even if the updates would drop 2 times a year, being bigger, they would still be small. Is 10min of gameplay in 6 months enough content for you? To me it seems more like doing the bare minimum to string along supporters aka "milking". To be honest, I'm not a supporter, so maybe I'm not entitled to complain, but that's my honest opinion. I wish you an awesome day!
I understand that being case on majority of games in forum but my best deal gets update almost regularly every 45 days(give or take some days) or so.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes