arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
WALKTHROUGH
v2.3 (12-15-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Is there any chance that this will be updated to 2.4 in the future?

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I really hope Dev doesn't give us forced lesbian shit between Lin and Rin. I DON'T WANT them to be together, I don't care about this threesome. Lin doesn't love the MC, she's obsessed with Rin (She ''loves'' her) only. I don't want a threesome when only one woman likes MC. Also... I don't like Lin, she's annoying.

If it's forced and we don't have any choice to stop it between them, then I'm done with this game probably. Or... I'll just play for mc's mom. She's the best Li well.. along with Pandia. :)
It's the writing as well that is constantly making the MC dumber and dumber each update with this whole LIN and RIN situation
that could have been solved updates ago if he just used his powers on her... Shit is the worst part of the game for me.

I just want lin to leave RIN df alone.

Hell he don't even need to use his power in this case honestly, Just a simple FUCK OFF could do the trick.

But the mc have no balls so he continue to lie and we are forced to push RIN into somebody else arm with no choice even if it's her sister.

I personally don't know shit about Lin or care about her, She annoys the fuck out of me.

I am fine with just MOLLY AND RIN when it comes to the household and having threesomes down the line with them.

Also the fact that lin don't give a shit about us, she only loves rin which is another reason to not even want to have shit to do with her.
I have no interest in making her mines, I just want to be able to avoid her and cutting out this crap.

I am tired of the forced lesbian shit in these VNs, All I want is a CHOICE, Especially when it comes to LIs.

Also what is the point in having curruption powers if us the player cannot use them at key moments? This is what I mean when I say the writing is just not good because LOADS of situations could have been solved already if the mc wasn't such a braindead idiot, Like this rin and lin situations.

This starting to feel like NTR ZONE because us the mc is not even in a relationship with Lin or having anything sexual with her and we already got RIN giving her a kiss and the mc standing there like a cuck looking like an idiot. Now if Lin was a twin brother, I promise you this thread would be a warzone for something like that. We already having the Lin dream scenes of them fucking, It's already pushing it for my taste.

I could care less about a Lin and Rin threesome, I never asked for it, but us as the player, is just getting forced to ride along with no options.

I enjoy the game, but this is the only problem I have with it. I already dropped it because of this situation because I HATE being forced into anything, It starts to make me think this is a kinetic novel when I the player have no options to change situations.

Sorry for the rant BTW just had to express my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1674883288095.png

Updated gallery
Guys, we're going to update the gallery looks, just like we promised we would. And we've got something to show you: Since our book (gallery) has 6 pages of lewd scenes atm, we decided to add an option to quickly swap to a certain page.
As you can see, there're bookmarks which will serve as buttons for a certain page. We're also planning on enriching the gallery by adding new writings.

1674883307063.png

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes