thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Yes, a handjob
Thanks for the response! I'll wait a little longer before picking the game up then.

I'm going through so many games that I find I forget the buildup for the characters if I'm waiting for updates. Much more enjoyable for me just to enjoy a game in one chunk.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The scene with the teacher is probably the best student-teacher scene I've played in any game so far, it nailed the soft femdom relationship between the teacher and the student perfectly, can't wait for more.

Zarkkill

Mar 8, 2019
If you don't tip Nopy do they throttle your DL speeds? I constantly get network errors or it takes 6 hours+ to dl anything.
I sincerely doubt it, I've downloaded hundreds of Gbs of stuff from NOPY and have never donated a penny. Some games tend to work better than others on NOPY. Sometimes a 7 Gb game downloads in 10 mins, sometimes it says 6 hours so i use a different DL link. I think some games are just uploaded improperly or perhaps it just established an errored connection. But no, NOPY doesn't throttle speeds.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
I loved the animation and character. But there only 1 problem that i found in the game, and that is this spineless and fucking pathetic guy for a MC. This dude have no fucking balls what so ever he get pushed around like a faggot even with 2 goddes he can't do shit on his own without needed to use the goddes power. I just hope that in the future he grow a pair of balls so you don't have to rely to much on the goddes power. cus right now i was playing while doing my shit it doesn't go well cus get pissed at MC for being so damn coward. But other then that it was great game! can't wait for more content

Reactions: Agromaster

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Сhangelog v0.4 :

91 new pictures added.
7 new animations added.
Added new scenes with Rin.
Added new scenes with Molly.
Added new scenes with Ms. Collins.
Added new scenes with Evil Godness .
Added four new scenes to the gallery.