Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I really like this game just wish there were actual meaningful decisions? Like being able to just tell nasty teacher to leave us alone watched her fuck one student already so I don't want to stick anything anywhere in her, she drugs sis yeah just leave me alone!!
So we've recharged love goddess twice haven't done anything with corrupt goddess yet we're getting stronger??? How we haven't done anything to make her stronger?? Love goddess is ahead in strength I guess??
Was really hoping for some actual story why are the goddess doing this? What do they want? End goal anything story wise really? Last update sucked then got yelled at from Hecate for something that if there were actual choice's in this game I wouldn't have done so whole update with renders for what to get rid of the irritating friend wasted time!
Considering what the mother has done (multiple handjobs, dildo show saying mc name etc.) I'd say she's ready for next step then there's sis Rin she's definitely ready! But we have entire updates with corrupt cop who wants panties and a nasty teacher were forced to be sexual with even if we'd rather avoid her and still no sweet Annie???
I really like this game and was a sub untill this update I was gonna unsub last update but was giving benefit of doubt but no real story content yelled at by Hecate for a decision I was forced to make also forced to have sexual relationship with nasty teacher who fucks other students and has blackmailed others and drugged sis and I can't tell her to go to hell or turn her in??
No progress on main girls(mom & sis's) no sweet Annie no choice's that mean anything ( choice to see pics friend sis never meet, choice on letter friend writes to who for what??) Yet forced into sexual situation with nasty teacher?? No meaningful choice's at all one choice to corrupt or love Annie then she completely disappears??, Choice to sub or Dom the only person I want nothing to do with?
Just disappointing and of course these are just my opinion's some will agree some won't that's cool if anything wish It had more story and actual choice's that matter love the girls love the renders for the most part love the story what little of it is actually there, will keep an eye on it just can't support anymore need to be able to refuse someone like ms. Collins and bring Annie back. Again just my opinion :)

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Do old saves not work for this new update? Do I need to start a fresh game or just keep trying the old saves?
my same complaint, seems like every update the saves from the version before are incompatible, which makes no sense.....
i finally found one autosave where it worked. whew still way back but nowhere as far as the previous save
old saves don`t work !!!
Hi, thank you for reporting the problem with saves. I'll look into it and see what I can do. I'd like to note that problems could occur if you first used standard version then switched to loss one or the other way around.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Hi, thank you for reporting the problem with saves. I'll look into it and see what I can do. I'd like to note that problems could occur if you first used standard version then switched to loss one or the other way around.
what is standard version and what are other versions ??? i download new version and play where i have to choose what version i want ??? and are you from Pirot ???

Pirot King

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
what is standard version and what are other versions ??? i download new version and play where i have to choose what version i want ??? and are you from Pirot ???
Loss version means compressed version thus if you first played standard version then switched to loss one while using the same saves, there could be bugs in theory.
If you mean the city of Pirot, no I'm not from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vojvoda

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How strange it is for me to play in Polish language/translation (I'm from Poland) On the f95zone website there are games mainly in English (it's probably known) and if I happen to find a game in which you can choose Polish language (and I found some games), I feel strange to play in my native language. I do not know why. Maybe because I'm used to English. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Aleks_x and Ti12h

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but I don't like David. Big pervert and total idiot, his behavior pisses me off. I understand that this is a game for adults and the MC is not holy either, but let's respect each other, there are some limitations. It pisses me off when he talks about our mother and sisters and he takes pictures of them.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hmm anyone have a feeling that this new girl knows exactly what Ms Collins was doing with the MC? If you go down the submit route. Is she in on it in some way? I guess time will tell.

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
I couldn't see any interesting story or plot.
Uninteresting girls, some stupid goddesses.
And stupid "friend".
Again the same story update - 2 teaspoons per month.
It's just boring to flip through pictures.
This is not a game - this is a magazine for children. Moreover, a fairy tale.
The further you go, the more boring this whole story gets.

Reactions: rhdad and Macinnes

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but I don't like David. Big pervert and total idiot, his behavior pisses me off. I understand that this is a game for adults and the MC is not holy either, but let's respect each other, there are some limitations. It pisses me off when he talks about our mother and sisters and he takes pictures of them.
Idk man but i really like david he is the funny thing from the past game and it annoyes me that he remains sex less till now. I wish there was a way to play as david and get him some action. Like a day when mc wakes up in david's body in his house in dirty pool , renders are there and can be recycled from previous game but its just a wish atm. About his stalking nature well he takes pics of his own family memebers so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: jaggedlunch
3.80 star(s) 110 Votes