Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
how frequent are the updates?? has the mom sex happened yet?
Updates are quite frequent, but the last one (or second last one...) were super short.
Did not follow updates that closely, but to me it feels to be about once a month at least.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Updates are quite frequent, but the last one (or second last one...) were super short.
Did not follow updates that closely, but to me it feels to be about once a month at least.
1.1 came out before or around early March.

I skipped over 1.1.5.1 because of just how small it was.

The difference between 1.1 and 1.1.6 is decent but certainly not large. I am only comparing file sizes, though as I have not played it.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I haven’t played the latest update, but it’s a nice story.

I always enjoy the premise of “real world situation”, but the protagonist has “supernatural powers” that makes him control/affect the situation.

The models/renders are well done and I enjoy the options/decisions.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have added "Blackmail" and "Drugs" to the tag list.

MC was drugged on the first visit to that teacher and now the teacher is blackmailing him.

That first visit when she drugged him could be considered "rape" but for now will leave that tag off.
I think there are two routes for her she can dominate you or you can dominate her so you can avoid being drugged although for this update One of the sisters is drugged
Can she be avoided?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I didn't see a changelog yet, is it correct that there is no new content in 1.1.6 compared to 1.1.5.1?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
MC can become dominant. I believe there may be a love path, however I have not tried to follow that path. There is not very much content with that character anyways.
If domination can be avoided and you can start on a love path... And avoid blackmail, rape and drugs... If not, I guess I won't be interested in the game.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
If domination can be avoided and you can start on a love path... And avoid blackmail, rape and drugs... If not, I guess I won't be interested in the game.
I personally recommend giving it a shot. I am not someone who enjoys rape/drugs in games either and I didn't despise the way it is in this game.

If you hate it, you hate it and can move on. If you don't, then you have another game to watch out for updates on.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.80 star(s) 113 Votes