Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What's with virgin tag?There is none though:ROFLMAO:Also.Serious question,will there be pregnancy?:cautious:

Reactions: _Maou_

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i was downloading then i saw the old saves will not work. I'll wait until this game is at the completed mark.
that could be fixed on 1.15. there's also wt-mod which allows you to choose best answer while skipping until you reach new content.

What's with virgin tag?There is none though:ROFLMAO:Also.Serious question,will there be pregnancy?:cautious:
i think 1 of sister is virgin and that girl mc helps.

SkillXI

Mar 15, 2019
Is there a way to get rin of Lin. Her character is so damn annoying and im basically forced to watch her get with Rin

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
that could be fixed on 1.15. there's also wt-mod which allows you to choose best answer while skipping until you reach new content.

i think 1 of sister is virgin and that girl mc helps.
Only 2?How about pregnancy?

Reactions: _Maou_

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i start playing from the last save and there is nothing new ... wtf
What was the last version you played; maybe your save is too old? For me, my save from v1.1.0 (right after Rin got super horny from sexting with the MC and came home for actual sex with him) loaded with no errors, and I was able to continue. There isn't a lot with this update, but you should meet a girl named Pandia and then "deposit" your "love" into Selene. That is the end of content with this release.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea like said earlier half update, go to sleep and go to 1 of goddesses realm and fuck her and that's it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You sure about that? I seem to remember some old fantasy novel with a virgin that had a son. Guy grew up to be a carpenter, then got himself some capital punishment for rebellion. Quite an absurd story and bad writing tho, can't recommend it ;)
yea i fully agree.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What the old saves don't work ..again !!
And all this for just one scene from what i've read!
Ok that's enough for me, see you in a year !!! maybe..:rolleyes:

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes