dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I guess this is a project as a hobby on the weekend but the updates are ridiculously short. See you in a year, maybe

Reactions: isabel95

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :- My Best Deal V1.1 compressed (patched)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Does this contain the walkthrough mod or just the patch?

Alextsai

May 1, 2018
i was downloading then i saw the old saves will not work. I'll wait until this game is at the completed mark.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did anyone else find a large chunk where all the text went Russian and all the images were missing?

Started with i1286 not found and MC saying the text in the attached image
MyBestDeali1286.png
I'm not sure if I should plow forward hoping it returns to english and found images or if it's toast from here forward.

Loaded from

My_Best_Deal_1.1_lossy-winlinux

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait, as in the dev doesn't even have an intention of it happening? Well, guess I can drop this series then.
I doubt heavily it will never happen. Things will almost certainly continue to progress, and eventually the sex will include the mom as well. I think scannatore was just saying — and possibly expressing frustration — that there's no sex with the mom yet. Things have been getting lewder and lewder with her over time; it's just going much more slowly than with Rin. On the positive side, at least it's quite a bit farther along than with Annie. She is probably going to take forever.

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes