DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Any brief summary on what v1.1.5 is focussing on? I was really looking forward to more content with Annie, but v1.2 will (unexpectedly) be devoted to Ms. Collins..
I'd kill for more Annie content. Dark path bully route with her is great.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
I gotta say i'm really disliking the way the lin storyline is going. The MC must be retarded for telling her that Rin loves even though she obviously doesn't (There isn't even anything that points towards Rin being bisexual). The only way MC pushing Rin towards Lin makes sense if he doesn't want Rin and wants his two sisters to be togethers. Which kinda makes the MC a bit of a cuck but oh well.

I really hope the dev doesn't make the Rin lesbo route unavoidable. Like if Lin was a twin brother instead of a sister i'm sure a lot of the scenes already in the game would be considered "unacceptable". Also kind of a weird way to go about a harem game (it's not tagged with harem but from the the updates so far i don't see how it could be anything else), since you'll practically end up with one member of the harem only being part of it, not because they love the MC, but because they love a member in it that doesn't even love them back. Anyways i'm ranting, don't pay too much attention.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

Notes:
  • While some answers seem color-coded, take them all with a grain of salt. Just because an answer choice is red, green, etc, don't immediately think it's a bad choice.
  • For some of the answer choices I listed them as "Fastest". I did this because the other answers don't lead to any impactful variables. This was mainly just for people who wanted to easily skip through the dialogue if they had to start over or something.
  • I added some QoL changes to see more scenes in one playthrough. I wasn't very consistent and did some scenes while leaving others alone.
    • Main reason for this is that I kept having issues with the translations. So for every scene where I let you see multiple at once, I had to manually translate the script. I'm a very green modder, and I didn't know whether there was an easier way to do it.
    • While anybody can use the walkthrough just fine, the QoL changes to see multiple scenes is in English. So apologies to those who want to use those aspects of the mod but read in a different language.
  • I added a way to toggle incest at the start of a new game if it's not already toggled.
  • If answer choices are left untouched, it generally means you can choose whichever you want.
    • Some answers actually triggered variables that may or may not become important in the future. So don't be surprised if I recommend an answer that seemingly does nothing.
5/12/2021
I got some reports of my older mod not translating the RUS into ENG so I changed some of the zip files, and got the mod to work without having to use UnRen. I attached the new zip that should now work. If it still doesn't, please let me know.
Thank you so much for the mod and I much more appreciate the hard work you did for this :love: :love: tenor (7).gif

3.80 star(s) 112 Votes