LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I was Enjoying this game Quite a lot its got good graphics and animation.
and it was a really good plot and story right up until the second choice with Ms Collins in her office after she had framed Rin.

Upto that point and I was personally kind of hoping the MC would tell her to go to hell he will never bow down to her.
And that she could tell who ever she wants to tell even if its not a bluff.
But after it all blows over the mc will make his life's work to evenchally ruin her and put an end to her fun and games, her Job and her reputation.
or failing that atleast come up with a way to pospone her till his love power could get to work on her.

What I didn't expect was to get only two options:
Option two be a sub to her and apparently instantly start to enjoy it.
Which isn't my thing and I'm also guess it's not a ploy just till he finds away to beat her and frankly even if it is a ploy not something i'm prepared to sit through till he do's.

Option one is of corse for you to use the controlling power that I have sofar refused to use (since it feels like a Dom vibe to me) in order to try and control her and maybe beat her that way or just forget about beating her and just control her.
Which unfortunately means all the choices sofar not to use the control power where false choices and I have just been railroaded into useing it.

Which also explains were the drugging Rin comes into it to in oder to encorage my MC to go that route.
Now I can't pick option Two because being a Sub is not my kink.

And I didn't want to go with option one if I had a choice because it seems dommie to me.
I was trying to hopefully avoid that for the first play through atleast.
And now it seems I shouldn't of bothered as it really wasn't gonna be an option for me.
Never mind willl get over it.

Apart from that its a good game and well worth a play especially if either being a mild Dom or just a Sub are your bag.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyrme

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As a femdom fan I love Ms.Collins and she is the only real original character too right? Was a while ago I played the game so could be wrong, will do it when more Collins get released though :)
well mc, his siblings and mommy have been since start, ms collins came quite a bit later.

Tangel

Jan 30, 2018
I'm playing it via Android. But I keep getting locked up\freeze up on my Android as several of the animated scenes

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
As a femdom fan I love Ms.Collins and she is the only real original character too right? Was a while ago I played the game so could be wrong, will do it when more Collins get released though :)
Same, her content is one of the best femdom written content so far i have seen. She is also great looking, actually looks like a proper teacher, can't wait to see more of her.

D

Deleted member 1371216

Is there a path where we aren't forced to be a wingman for Lin with Rin? I want her exclusively for MC.

Reactions: lunar517
3.80 star(s) 112 Votes